Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

I wear mostly white gold (wedding band, engagement ring, Gucci bracelet watch, other Tiffany bracelets) but I am in love with the black clic H with GOLD hardware! I plan to wear them on different arms but even on the right arm I'll be wearing a white gold ring - would thay look odd? I've browsed through 15 pages of this thread and didn't see anyone wearing mixed hardware of gold hardware with silver/white gold rings for assurance - can someone assure me or should I just go with palladium hardware? I feel that the gold brings out the black more.

Same dilemma with white actually... I love palladium with white but I think gold brings out the enamel - am I crazy?

I own blanc with palladium clic clac. I also own same with turquoise. I don't know what to say I would never personally wear yellow gold. I only wear sterling, palladium, and platinum.

Reactions: Bee-licious
Spent part of my bonus early while in SF this morning! I thought the brushed steel clic clac might be too big for my 7 inch male wrist - but it's perfect. Goes to show the importance of seeing things in person if you can (and have an Hermes store close enough). I say Hermes bracelets for men rock! :smile: Sharing a pic.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 2.15.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 2.15.00 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,236
Is the narrow or middle width bracelet more versatile? I don't tend to stack (zillion probably add one more thin bracelet or bangle) so should I go with narrow or the next width up (the middle width I think is 1"?)

Spent part of my bonus early while in SF this morning! I thought the brushed steel clic clac might be too big for my 7 inch male wrist - but it's perfect. Goes to show the importance of seeing things in person if you can (and have an Hermes store close enough). I say Hermes bracelets for men rock! :smile: Sharing a pic.
I love it. It looks fantastic ☺️

Has Hermes ever done a true turquoise Clic Clac? I have the Lagoon with white H and that is more minty. Vert Aqua doesn't work either. The Bleu Cielo is too blue. I need a turquoise colored bracelet in my collection. Something closer to the Tiffany Robin's Egg blue.

I wear mostly white gold (wedding band, engagement ring, Gucci bracelet watch, other Tiffany bracelets) but I am in love with the black clic H with GOLD hardware! I plan to wear them on different arms but even on the right arm I'll be wearing a white gold ring - would thay look odd? I've browsed through 15 pages of this thread and didn't see anyone wearing mixed hardware of gold hardware with silver/white gold rings for assurance - can someone assure me or should I just go with palladium hardware? I feel that the gold brings out the black more.

Same dilemma with white actually... I love palladium with white but I think gold brings out the enamel - am I crazy?

Don't be afraid to do this! I have a SS H ring that I wear all the time, even though most of my other jewelry is rose.

See below!

IMG_1500292912.032752.jpg

This looks great on you. Would love my hubby to wear one.

Hi,

New here and this is my first post! Tried to update the color list and here it comes:
01 - Noir / Black

02 - Bleu Fonce

03 - Rouge / Red

05 - Rose / Pink

07 - Royal Blue

08 - Griolet

12 – Chartreuse

13 - Anis

14 - Brick

15 - Prune

16 - Petrole

17 - Parme

19 - Marron Glace / Chestnut

20 - Gris Claire

23 - Orange

26 - Aqua-Marine

31 - Blanc / White

32 - Mauve

33 – Bronze

36 – Lagon

38 - Celadon.

40 - Jade

42 - Acajou/Mahogany

43 – Sun Yellow

51 - Craie / Chalk

52 - Bleu Gris

54 - Myrtille

55 - Poudre/Powder

57 - Turquoise

59 - Mimosa

60 - Moka / Mocha

61 - Framboise / Raspberry

62 - Natural

63 - Curcuma / Curry

64 - Chataigne

65 - Khaki

66 - Tomette

67 - Vieux Rose

68 - Jaune D'or

69 - Ardoise

70 - Sulphur yellow/Jaune Souffle

71 - Rogue VIF

72 - Cyclamen

73 - Questche

74 - Bleu Indian

75 - Burgundy

77 - Rose Pagoda

78 - Vert Prairie

79- Emeraude/Emerald

80 - Ocean Blue/Bleu Outremer

81 - Midnight blue

83 - Nymph

84 - Black catechu

85 - Creme

86 - Lin/Linen

87 - Navy/Ultra Marine

90 - Veronese Green

91- Mauve/Muscat

95 - Rouge Corail

96 - Pourpre (H.com calls it crimson)

97 - Make-up

98 - Blue Azur

99 - Bois de Rose?
99 - Rosewood ?

1A - Intense Blue
2A - Mango

But... this is my latest purchase and is Imperial Blue #1W ?

Attachments

• IMG_6307.JPG
    IMG_6307.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,043
Reactions: vanluna and hopiko
Would you get the narrow or wide clic clac bracelet? I'm only planning to buy two (one black in ghw and one white in phew) to wear separately and I can't decide between the narrow and the wide! I've never tried them on in person before but what would you get if it's supposedly your ONLY two Hermes bracelet purchase? I typically wear delicate jewelry but liked the idea of having a bold Hermes bracelet on my left arm.