Malachite...GHW or SHW? Help!

I was in the same boat until today. I was dying for a malachite with phw and agree it looks more modern. I've stalked all of Caroline Stanbury's photos of her carrying that kelly. If you check pinterest you may find a few more. Well today my SA presented me with a B30 malachite with ghw and it took my breath away! I didn't hesitate. I do still want a K32 malachite with phw. Is it bad I want the same color again? Anyway as someone who always wanted malachite with phw, I think you should see it in person and you will know what you prefer. Good luck!

I was in the same boat until today. I was dying for a malachite with phw and agree it looks more modern. I've stalked all of Caroline Stanbury's photos of her carrying that kelly. If you check pinterest you may find a few more. Well today my SA presented me with a B30 malachite with ghw and it took my breath away! I didn't hesitate. I do still want a K32 malachite with phw. Is it bad I want the same color again? Anyway as someone who always wanted malachite with phw, I think you should see it in person and you will know what you prefer. Good luck!

Show us your new eye candy! :smile:

Reactions: christina86
Well, I never really thought about the wisdom of duplicating colors. I have several black bags as most of us probably do and never thought twice about it. That's probably why I have 3 Malachite bags. A B 35 croc with PHW, a Kelly retourne Togo 32 with GHW and a Clemence Lindy 30 with PHW. As others have said, Malachite looks great with both gold and palladium. It's a bit dressier with the gold though. You can't go wrong either way and you will be amazed how neutral Malachite really is. It has become my favorite color and I don't usually gravitate to green. Enjoy your new B 30!!

AHHHHHhhhhh thank you!! I think I will be your twin and buy a B in GHW and K in PHW lol

Well, I never really thought about the wisdom of duplicating colors. I have several black bags as most of us probably do and never thought twice about it. That's probably why I have 3 Malachite bags. A B 35 croc with PHW, a Kelly retourne Togo 32 with GHW and a Clemence Lindy 30 with PHW. As others have said, Malachite looks great with both gold and palladium. It's a bit dressier with the gold though. You can't go wrong either way and you will be amazed how neutral Malachite really is. It has become my favorite color and I don't usually gravitate to green. Enjoy your new B 30!!
OH PICS PLEASE!!!!! esp of your croc!!!

Thank you!! I think you're right, once I start wearing my bag and realize how versatile the color is I will want another. Fingers still crossed for a Kelly.

I second @blushingnudes request! Please post a pic of your malachite bags.

Reactions: Blushingnude