Malachite...GHW or SHW? Help!

1. I vote for GHW!!!!
    Although i am a big fan of phw currently:hbeat:

Blushingnude likes this.
  2. GHW +1

Blushingnude likes this.
  3. I was in the same boat until today. I was dying for a malachite with phw and agree it looks more modern. I've stalked all of Caroline Stanbury's photos of her carrying that kelly. If you check pinterest you may find a few more. Well today my SA presented me with a B30 malachite with ghw and it took my breath away! I didn't hesitate. I do still want a K32 malachite with phw. Is it bad I want the same color again? Anyway as someone who always wanted malachite with phw, I think you should see it in person and you will know what you prefer. Good luck!

4. Show us your new eye candy! :smile:

christina86 likes this.
  5. Don't worry I will! It's been a little crazy today. I popped in Hermes during lunch so I wasn't expecting the purchase. Probably by tomorrow!

6. Well, I never really thought about the wisdom of duplicating colors. I have several black bags as most of us probably do and never thought twice about it. That's probably why I have 3 Malachite bags. A B 35 croc with PHW, a Kelly retourne Togo 32 with GHW and a Clemence Lindy 30 with PHW. As others have said, Malachite looks great with both gold and palladium. It's a bit dressier with the gold though. You can't go wrong either way and you will be amazed how neutral Malachite really is. It has become my favorite color and I don't usually gravitate to green. Enjoy your new B 30!!

Blushingnude and christina86 like this.
  7. GHW +3 .... my wish list is for a B30 in GHW

Blushingnude likes this.
  8. AHHHHHhhhhh thank you!! I think I will be your twin and buy a B in GHW and K in PHW lol

christina86 likes this.
  9. OH PICS PLEASE!!!!! esp of your croc!!!

christina86 likes this.
  10. Another vote for ghw!!

Blushingnude likes this.
  11. either will work with malachite. but i totally get your "too much pop" sentiment, it is true with my tangerine birkin with ghw i am reluctant to use......need courage to

Blushingnude likes this.
  12. Thank you!! I think you're right, once I start wearing my bag and realize how versatile the color is I will want another. Fingers still crossed for a Kelly.

I second @blushingnudes request! Please post a pic of your malachite bags.

Blushingnude likes this.
  13. another +1 for gold!

Blushingnude likes this.
  14. Malachite is so beautiful. You can't go wrong w either hardware

Blushingnude likes this.
  15. Go GOLD!

Blushingnude likes this.