Malachite...GHW or SHW? Help!

Blushingnude

Apr 11, 2015
I'm so confused.
I begged and begged my SA for a malachite B and she was so kind to order it for me (PO) in GHW. Now I think I made a mistake and should have gone for SHW instead and maybe even in a Kelly (I wear both B and Ks). I think the GHW is too much "pop" for me on a color (I have both hardwares on my bags and most of my bags are neutrals).
I guess I won't decide until the bag comes but I'm getting so anxious!
(I found this photo online of Caroline Stanbury. The K shw looks so chic and modern and it's what made me confused in the first place!)IMG_1731.PNG

I'm so confused.
I begged and begged my SA for a malachite B and she was so kind to order it for me (PO) in GHW. Now I think I made a mistake and should have gone for SHW instead and maybe even in a Kelly (I wear both B and Ks). I think the GHW is too much "pop" for me on a color (I have both hardwares on my bags and most of my bags are neutrals).
I guess I won't decide until the bag comes but I'm getting so anxious!
(I found this photo online of Caroline Stanbury. The K shw looks so chic and modern and it's what made me confused in the first place!)View attachment 3755172
Gold will look great!

I think both gold or silver look amazing on Malachite...just a personal preference of choosing one versus the other. To me, Malachite is like anemone in that sense, it looks great with either HW.
I think you went the right choice with the B though (but maybe I'm biased as that's what I have and love it - mine is with PHW though).

Hope you love it when you see it!