Malachite...GHW or SHW? Help!

1. I'm so confused.
    I begged and begged my SA for a malachite B and she was so kind to order it for me (PO) in GHW. Now I think I made a mistake and should have gone for SHW instead and maybe even in a Kelly (I wear both B and Ks). I think the GHW is too much "pop" for me on a color (I have both hardwares on my bags and most of my bags are neutrals).
    I guess I won't decide until the bag comes but I'm getting so anxious!
    (I found this photo online of Caroline Stanbury. The K shw looks so chic and modern and it's what made me confused in the first place!) IMG_1731.PNG

obsessedwhermes and weibandy like this.
  2. Gold will look great!

cavalla and Blushingnude like this.
  3. I think both gold or silver look amazing on Malachite...just a personal preference of choosing one versus the other. To me, Malachite is like anemone in that sense, it looks great with either HW.
    I think you went the right choice with the B though (but maybe I'm biased as that's what I have and love it - mine is with PHW though).

Hope you love it when you see it!

PJW5813, BBC, danny123 and 2 others like this.
  4. IMO I much prefer GHW, as it enhances the warmth of Malachite whereas PHW enhances the cool tones. However, I do tend to prefer more green based colorations over blue in general anyway. If you tend towards blue tones, than I would think PHW would be preferable but really they both compliment the color beautifully.

BBC, Nui and Blushingnude like this.
  5. Another vote for ghw

Blushingnude likes this.
  6. Another vote for GHW! I am biased since I have B30 malachite with GHW which hands down is my favorite bag out of everything I own... here's a picture of it borrowed from my IG IMG_1499372509.438453.jpg

7. I think both PHW and GHW complement Malachite wonderfully.

PJW5813, Blushingnude and cavalla like this.
  8. Mine has GHW. I think GHW always complements the bag's color more than PHW (with the possible exception of light blues like Ciel).

marbella8 and Blushingnude like this.
  9. Ghw !! That is the perfect combo

Blushingnude likes this.
  10. I'd prefer a GHW on a malachite. It is listed on my wishlist for a Kelly. :heart:

Blushingnude likes this.
  11. I vote for GHW

Blushingnude likes this.
  12. Both hardwares work on malachite, I personally like the phw for more fresh and crisp look.

Blushingnude and danny123 like this.
  13. I have ghw on my malachite Kelly too and love it.

Blushingnude likes this.
  14. For reference ... but honestly, this color looks amazing with either HW. Wait to see the bag and if you love it, go for it. There are very few colors i would turn down a bag for due to hardware and this is not one of them. Malachite is a dream!

IMG_1499382079.720759.jpg IMG_1499382088.879200.jpg

15. +1 ghw

Blushingnude likes this.