The curse of the Pochette Métis

I already went to LV a while ago. I didn't have much of a choice but to accept their only offer which was Free Repair!!! :sad: I told them I want refund /store credit but they said they need to "try to fix it first" and IF i will experience same issue then that is the time they will issue a refund!!!!! :sad: :sad:
So I left my bag with them and they will ship it to singapore for repair leadtime is max 10weeks

I already went to LV a while ago. I didn't have much of a choice but to accept their only offer which was Free Repair!!! :sad: I told them I want refund /store credit but they said they need to "try to fix it first" and IF i will experience same issue then that is the time they will issue a refund!!!!! :sad: :sad:
Sorry to hear you didn't get the outcome to your satisfaction. On the brightside at least they didn't completely outright reject a refund in the future. Are you happy to have a repaired bag back? or has this put you off the bag? I was willing to have a repair on mine if doable. But quality accessor was not happy with the stitching on mine regardless of the glazing. So hence she gave me a few options. There's some very dodgy craftmanship going on in the PM reverse, looking at pics from the PM thread. Wonky/ missed stitching, mismatched leathers used on the handle tabs on the same bag, crooked locks.. looks like the quality controller has gone awol :hrmm:

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Well unfortunately, it looks like you have no choice but to wait. Worst case scenario you'll get to enjoy your bag a bit longer, if the problem occurs again then you'll have to revisit the idea of exchange.

I've been met with the curse too, I thought I was getting away with it, but unfortunately my pm is faulty too. Currently in conversation with my SA about whether to have an exchange of credit note :sad:IMG_1499015759.122969.jpgIMG_1499015771.413156.jpg

Sorry to hear you didn't get the outcome to your satisfaction. On the brightside at least they didn't completely outright reject a refund in the future. Are you happy to have a repaired bag back? or has this put you off the bag? I was willing to have a repair on mine if doable. But quality accessor was not happy with the stitching on mine regardless of the glazing. So hence she gave me a few options. There's some very dodgy craftmanship going on in the PM reverse, looking at pics from the PM thread. Wonky/ missed stitching, mismatched leathers used on the handle tabs on the same bag, crooked locks.. looks like the quality controller has gone awol :hrmm:
Honestly, I'm not excited to get my repaired bag back. I am pretty sure it will happen again because it is design flaw. I am thinking of selling my PM after repair.

I looked on my selling history on Fashionphile and saw I sold my first one in April 2014 and I remember buying it that previous December, so that's 2013. I bought and sold my second one after that. I think I had the second bag for 6 months before I saw the cracking. This bag has had problems since it came out. :sad:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 8.57.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 8.57.25 PM.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 757
Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Is this mostly main issues on Mono canvas?

What about Empreinte leather?
I have it in noir. I have used it a few times. I looked at it again today and the areas where the strap would rub do look a little different. I assume with time it will need to be sent in for repair. I love this bag and figured that at least with the black leather they should be able service it for a long time. I really am debating the canvas but I fear the cracking so much more with that bag if I have glazing issues.

I have it in noir. I have used it a few times. I looked at it again today and the areas where the strap would rub do look a little different. I assume with time it will need to be sent in for repair. I love this bag and figured that at least with the black leather they should be able service it for a long time. I really am debating the canvas but I fear the cracking so much more with that bag if I have glazing issues.

How's ur noir holding up now? I am waiting on mine to be delivered today. I feel the same way you do about the canvas vs leather, main reason I spent the extra $. I don't want to always be checking the canvas for cracking- at least with the leather I only really have to worry about the glazing.

I just can't figure out why they don't just do away with glazing and do rolled edges or add leather trim to it, or reposition the clips, instead they're just churning out more PM's and even adding newer models to the collection without properly addressing the issue. I've heard even the new glazing peels too. I guess if we are still buying regardless (I'm guilty) then why bother- but with all these returns and free repairs it must be costly to them in the long run.