Rogue Club

You work in the insurance business, which is the first company that will take every dime from a person and try to find every reason not to pay out. If your insurance business refunded a client $170 too much, you would have a letter in the mail and a phone call to that person faster than you could say your own name. You may pull the wool over some eyes, but not mine.
Purses are happy items. You are entitled to your opinion but no need to be a bully.

Reactions: dee681
Your opinion but not mine. I can't enjoy this site with mean spirits like this. All things aren't so black and white but no sense arguing.
I'm not arguing with you. My opinion is different than yours. I could have said it on a more politically polite way, but it would have the same meaning. I'm sorry if you don't like my opinion. It is what it is. I'm done. Enjoy any thread or sub forum you want. I won't be responding.

It sounds like she was giving you the Friends & Family discount on the full price bags. You can also get 20% off the sale priced bags with that discount. Yes, the current Rogues and the Bandit are excluded from the F&F discount. Definitely have her do a search for you. Hope you can get one!
I called the store and was told the rogues that were on sale are completely sold out. :sad: I'll tell her to keep an eye out for returns for me. Meanwhile, I'm buying the black one which is full price and she checked and said the 40% discount works with it. Yay! I'm going to go pick it up today since its the last day for friends and family discount.

I called the store and was told the rogues that were on sale are completely sold out. :sad: I'll tell her to keep an eye out for returns for me. Meanwhile, I'm buying the black one which is full price and she checked and said the 40% discount works with it. Yay! I'm going to go pick it up today since its the last day for friends and family discount.
Awesome! You are lucky as I was told by a couple different stores that Rogues were excluded. Post pics!!!

Yay! Glad it worked. It never hurts to have them try to apply the discount even when they're told something is excluded. I thought F&F ends tomorrow (the 26th)? That's what my SA told me yesterday.

Awesome! You are lucky as I was told by a couple different stores that Rogues were excluded. Post pics!!!
Well, I drove over and now I'm told it doesn't work with the black. And F&F does end tomorrow. They apologized for the nisinformation but I wasn't too happy until they searched again for me for a Rogue in butterscotch and found me one in another state! ❤❤ now I just wait for delivery.

Last year when I purchased the Rexy azure skinny tote via JAX, they did not charge my credit card. I called twice to let them know and they still didn't charge it. I waited about a month and called a third time, the JAX rep sort of laughed at me for being so anal about it. Maybe I'm crazy but I couldn't enjoy my tote knowing I didn't pay for it. Even though it wasn't my fault, the guilt of knowing I didn't pay for it would have eaten at my conscience. They finally did charge it and it was a relief-I could finally enjoy my tote!

Since we're all being honest about our feelings on this thread, I will chime in on what Chihua5 just posted.

In her particular situation, I also would have called Coach to notify them that I hadn't been charged. I'll admit that part of that reason would be that I'd assume that inevitably they'd realize their error and rightfully charge me anyway, and I'd like to know when I should expect the belated charge. Plus, I wouldn't want the rep that took my order to be reprimanded -- people make mistakes.

However, and this is a big HOWEVER... after my initial phone call to them I would NOT have called again! I'd feel that I did my part to notify them and that would relieve me of any guilt. So, if my initial phone call was ignored, fell through the cracks, went under their radar, was accidently not recorded because it was an employee's first day on the job, or any other one of the myriad of unacceptable excuses that I've experienced with retailers over the years when the ERROR WAS IN THEIR FAVOR AND AGAINST ME, I'd be fine with them neglecting to charge me. After my first attempt to be honest and ethical will be ignored (like it was with chihua5, plus they even laughed at her!), then it's ON THEM! My blood would have boiled if after my third phone call someone makes fun of me instead of thanking me for doing the right thing.

As we all say on here, "that's just me". I'm not judging anyone else's thoughts or intending to offend anyone.

Last edited:
Well, I drove over and now I'm told it doesn't work with the black. And F&F does end tomorrow. They apologized for the nisinformation but I wasn't too happy until they searched again for me for a Rogue in butterscotch and found me one in another state! ❤❤ now I just wait for delivery.
I am so sorry! If the SA told you it worked on the black and you drove that far - IMO they should have extended/honored that discount to you.
Regardless - happy to hear they found you a butterscotch! Great price now and gorgeous combo! Are they shipping overnight? I HATE waiting ;)

Reactions: K.E.W.
Since we're all being honest about our feelings on this thread, I will chime in on what Chihua5 just posted.

In her particular situation, I also would have called Coach to notify them that I hadn't been charged. I'll admit that part of that reason would be that I'd assume that inevitably they'd realize their error and rightfully charge me anyway, and I'd like to know when I should expect the belated charge. Plus, I wouldn't want the rep that took my order to be reprimanded -- people make mistakes.

However, and this is a big HOWEVER... after my initial phone call to them I would NOT have called again! I'd feel that I did my part to notify them and that would relieve me of any guilt. So, if my initial phone call was ignored, fell through the cracks, went under their radar, was accidently not recorded because it was an employee's first day on the job, or any other one of the myriad of unacceptable excuses that I've experienced with retailers over the years when the ERROR WAS IN THEIR FAVOR AND AGAINST ME, I'd be fine with them neglecting to charge me. After my first attempt to be honest and ethical will be ignored (like it was with chihua5, plus they even laughed at her!), then it's ON THEM! My blood would have boiled if after my third phone someone makes fun of me instead of thanking me for doing the right thing.

As we all say on here, "that's just me". I'm not judging anyone else's thoughts or intending to offend anyone.

Well said.
I too would call to let them know - anticipating that inevitably the charge would show up. Chihua5 went well above and beyond. I have rarely been on the receiving end of an error in my favor (with any retailer) and I when I realize the error I point it out. Most of these instances have been very minor/small amounts.

Reactions: K.E.W.
I am so sorry! If the SA told you it worked on the black and you drove that far - IMO they should have extended/honored that discount to you.
Regardless - happy to hear they found you a butterscotch! Great price now and gorgeous combo! Are they shipping overnight? I HATE waiting ;)

I agree -- after driving there, the least they could do was honor what you were told on the phone! What's with all this non accountability stuff going on?

Congrats on getting the Butterscotch!

Well, I AM happy they found you a Butterscotch; it is such a wonderful colour, especially with the oxblood handles & navy suede lining.

Well said.
I too would call to let them know - anticipating that inevitably the charge would show up. Chihua5 went well above and beyond. I have rarely been on the receiving end of an error in my favor (with any retailer) and I when I realize the error I point it out. Most of these instances have been very minor/small amounts.

Yeah, it IS rare to be on the receiving end of favors on OUR end, isn't it?

Chihua5 is a good person to not be affected by them mocking her. :tup: