The Constance wallet please share

Posted this in another thread before but thought it's appropriate to share here.

Constance wallet in rouge tomate Epsom + Farandole 120 = instant wallet on chain.

This is stunning!! I recently purchased one (stay tuned for a reveal) and they showed me how to use the chain with it. It was life changing!! [emoji7] I originally thought I wanted a jige but after seeing this I knew this was the perfect option for me.

Thank you for sharing! Looks fab on you.

This is stunning!! I recently purchased one (stay tuned for a reveal) and they showed me how to use the chain with it. It was life changing!! [emoji7] I originally thought I wanted a jige but after seeing this I knew this was the perfect option for me.

Thank you for sharing! Looks fab on you.

Thank you! Can't wait for your reveal! Took her on an outing today. I'm sure you'll get a lot out of yours too

Attachments

• IMG_2135.JPG
    IMG_2135.JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 1,325
hI THERE DOES THE CHHAIN also comes in rose gold? been eyeing a constance wallet with rose gold hw... but sa didnt tell me they have rose gold chain to go with...

Not the OP but I did ask the SA (who helped me with my purchase of Farandole) this question, and he said that it doesn't. I checked on the H.com website and couldn't find it either, so my guess is the answer to your question is no....

Reactions: azukitea
Just curious if the chain feel strong enough?

The chain feels very sturdy. It also gives me the benefit of a necklace when not in use. I may also style it with a scarf vs the chain like I do with my Evelyn's.

Let me guess, Blue Agate?

Yes!! I hadn't ever seen BA in person. It is such a versatile blue. I put it in front of many different blouses and dresses in the boutique and it was perfect. Blue is one of my favorite colors so my wardrobe has quite a bit. I paired it with a electric blue dress and nude shoes and it was lovely and didn't compete. [emoji170][emoji170][emoji106]

Reactions: A-Line
Thank you!!:hbeat: Just realised we both used our Samourai scarfs as background!!:lol: The Samourai design is too pretty to pass up!!:love: Love your colourway too!!

I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to jump on the samurai band wagon. There are only a few colors left at my H and they do not look great with my complexion. I was hoping for another format for fall so I was trying to be "good". [emoji30]