The Constance wallet please share

I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to jump on the samurai band wagon. There are only a few colors left at my H and they do not look great with my complexion. I was hoping for another format for fall so I was trying to be "good". [emoji30]
Same here - it's not until I came across the Samourai thread at the Clubhouse page a week ago I realised how beautiful the design is and the many colour ways they made for this design!! I went to my local H last week and I'm glad they still had 5 colourways to choose from (bought it together with my new C wallet:love:) ! I was sooo tempted to buy another one but 90x90 isn't really my favourite size so I was trying to be 'good' too.:P Perhaps you could try hunting on the H online shop?:graucho:

Reactions: PursePassionLV
I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to jump on the samurai band wagon. There are only a few colors left at my H and they do not look great with my complexion. I was hoping for another format for fall so I was trying to be "good". [emoji30]

I finally took her out again for the holiday weekend. Sitting in the restaurant waiting on drinks. [emoji484]

IMG_1499003190.011508.jpg

I have seen some photos online of people wearing the compact Constance wallet with a farandole necklace. I guess it's all about proportion and having the option of being hands free.
Hope this helps! :smile:

I saw this on Facebook
A necklace by petite h that can be used as a strap for the Constance / Kelly wallet
Has anyone seen or gotten it ?
Seems so cool
View attachment 3807630View attachment 3807631View attachment 3807632View attachment 3807633
View attachment 3807636
I'm always concerned that the farandole could leave an indent on the side flap of the Constance wallet, hence, I only used a twilly to convert it into a shoulder bag.

This leather strap just made me want to step off ban island!!!! I think using the leather strap is a fab idea [emoji7]

Reactions: MsAli and Luluc1415
Thinking of getting a Constance long wallet, plan to use it as an everyday wallet, and yes I am aware of the delicate nature of box but box in rouge H is just so elegant!

Black epsom
vs
Rouge H box

I chose PHW because it also matches with my farandole for the occasions in the evening where i can wear the wallet as a WOC.

Happy to also hear ur reasoning behind your vote too, so pls share your comments and advice.

ps. does box really really scratch that easily :biggrin:

Thinking of getting a Constance long wallet, plan to use it as an everyday wallet, and yes I am aware of the delicate nature of box but box in rouge H is just so elegant!

Black epsom
vs
Rouge H box

I chose PHW because it also matches with my farandole for the occasions in the evening where i can wear the wallet as a WOC.

Happy to also hear ur reasoning behind your vote too, so pls share your comments and advice.

Yes it does. But I saw a rouge H box wallet and it was :love:

Reactions: azukitea

Black epsom
vs
Rouge H box

Oh yes, box is magnificent but it scratches that easily. It’s just the way the leather is and I’m fine with it. But for my constance wallet I have epsom (I don’t like epsom for my bags) and it has a huge scratch on the HW.
In the end if it’s an everyday wallet I would be careful with box. You will need to baby it more and it depends on your lifestyle. Epsom is more for everyday imo and from my experience.

Reactions: azukitea