The Constance wallet please share

Posted this in another thread before but thought it's appropriate to share here.

Constance wallet in rouge tomate Epsom + Farandole 120 = instant wallet on chain.
Hi Ang Lin
I am thinking of buying a farandole so that I can use my Constance wallet as a purse but my concern is if the chain will scratch and cause marks on the interior of the wallet which is smooth (probably it is swift). Can you share your experience ?
Thanks

O
Finally took some photos of my new lovely.

View attachment 3743155
View attachment 3743157

Here is her friend.

View attachment 3743156

With the samurai.

View attachment 3743158

This may be my go to item for summer. Light and easy to use [emoji170]

Hi Hi
Thanks for sharing . I have a Constance wallet which I use as a clutch. I am thinking of purchasing a farandole so that I can sling it. But I am concerned as to whether the chain will scratch and leave marks on the interior flap which is soft and smooth . Can you share your experience ? Thanks

Hi! I have a bamboo one and love wearing it on a farandole! I have the short one and it wears like a pochette! Fits cards, bills, phone, keys and lipstick!
Hi Hopiko
I am trying to get as many feedback as possible as to whether the farandole will leave marks and scratches on the interior flap of the Constance wallet . Can you also share your experience ? Thanks a lot

O

Hi Hi
Thanks for sharing . I have a Constance wallet which I use as a clutch. I am thinking of purchasing a farandole so that I can sling it. But I am concerned as to whether the chain will scratch and leave marks on the interior flap which is soft and smooth . Can you share your experience ? Thanks

I haven’t had any issues with it scratching the interior. I only carry it on weekends or to dinner though so I haven’t used her heavily but the necklace is amazing quality and super smooth and comfortable on my shoulder. For me even if it did leave an impression on the inside it wouldn’t bother me because of the functionality and I get a pretty necklace to wear when I’m not using my clutch. [emoji1303]

I haven’t had any issues with it scratching the interior. I only carry it on weekends or to dinner though so I haven’t used her heavily but the necklace is amazing quality and super smooth and comfortable on my shoulder. For me even if it did leave an impression on the inside it wouldn’t bother me because of the functionality and I get a pretty necklace to wear when I’m not using my clutch. [emoji1303]
Hi Purple Fashion LV
Thanks so much for your reply . My constance exterior is Epsom and interior is swift (I think cos it is smooth and soft) , is yours the same leather ?

Hi Hopiko
I am trying to get as many feedback as possible as to whether the farandole will leave marks and scratches on the interior flap of the Constance wallet . Can you also share your experience ? Thanks a lot
Hi! I have used it a few times and it has not left a mark. I don’t overstuff it and am very careful with my bags and wallets! It is such a fun look!!!

Reactions: ATHT
View attachment 4120300 New to me. Mint condition. I don’t think it was ever used. Noir Epsom Gold Hardware plastic still on hardware. I took it off. Maybe I shouldn’t have done that.

beautiful, congratulations and plastic off please, i had an uncle who left the plastic on his car seats for 10 years and sold it still wrapped. the next owner of the car must be very happy, i vote for present owner being happy and enjoying the wallet in its full glory.