What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Reading up this looong thread and just made it to your post with the lovely Touareg Isthme - and the wonderful lizzies of course :smile: I am in love with the Touareg silver and have got the Touareg Kelly Cadena. However, I am so surprised you found the pendant in a shop now, I thought they were gone a long time ago. Can you share where you got it - in a PM perhaps?

Both are gorgeous!

Thank you!

Absolutely love this gold jige!! Is this swift? Im on the hunt for this!! Congrats!

It is! I saw it over the weekend on the Canadian H website and snapped it up instantly. Funny story: for some reason this flagged my card's theft prevention/protection feature, but I didn't want to lose the Jige while sorting it out with the bank. So I ended up using my husband's card. Someone is going to get a lovely surprise...oops ;)

Crazy, isn't it?!! Are you off ban island since your VCA spree?

Haha, well I am getting closer and closer. However I put a down payment on a pair of WG frivole earrings that I ultimately didn't purchase so I have a bit of wiggle room. One more purchase allowed (haven't figured out what yet), and then I'm taking the first boat out to that dreaded island. :yucky:

Haha, well I am getting closer and closer. However I put a down payment on a pair of WG frivole earrings that I ultimately didn't purchase so I have a bit of wiggle room. One more purchase allowed (haven't figured out what yet), and then I'm taking the first boat out to that dreaded island. :yucky:

What made you decide against the WG frivolous? In any case, I am likely on the same boat as you. At least we will keep each other company!

Reactions: Coconuts40