What is your latest Hermes purchase?

My latest acquisition!
I was planning to get the neutral/dark Jige, but while I was on the trip to Spain, the SA there offered me a Jige Rose Jaipur Epsom. I turned it down at first because I was really into the idea of dark neutral colour, (tho I really liked the fact that it is epsom!) but then my DH told me that it'll actually be a very nice pop of colour when I dress (my closet is full of a very earthy/pastel tone). Plus the chameleon colour of Rose Jaipur is indescribable! some times it's pink, sometimes it's coral! What do you guys think of it :smile:
View attachment 3729598
Also I was able to snatched the multi-coloured rodeo as well!
Indeed a very happy women now :smile:

View attachment 3729599
So stunning! i have been stalking the EU website for a colourful Jige like this they are so hard to get though. I am glad your husband talked u into buying; might i add he has great taste ! Haha (my husband would rather talk me out of buying but wont dare say in front of my SA lmao)
here's my latest [emoji813] thanks for letting me share
20170613_144155.jpg
Rose Jaipur or Azalee? She is gorgeous
My latest purchase. Rose jaipur lindy 30. Love it!
Yay another rose jaipur [emoji41]
This little cutie! [emoji8]
View attachment 3730292
Lucky you! Australia rarely gets any pops of colour in Calvi only noir, gold, etoupe [emoji24] i envy you![emoji48]
Got this cute little evie tpm in rose azalee today! Color is so hard to capture but it's beautiful! View attachment 3730341
Super cute great colour for a tpm too

Hello, I am new to this forum... my last recent Hermes purchase was a sun hat...I am have question, I need a replacement bag to my LV neverful, any suggestions? I have got a double sens but finds it a bit floppy and lack struture. Thanks!!

So stunning! i have been stalking the EU website for a colourful Jige like this they are so hard to get though. I am glad your husband talked u into buying; might i add he has great taste ! Haha (my husband would rather talk me out of buying but wont dare say in front of my SA lmao)

Rose Jaipur or Azalee? She is gorgeous

Azalee! it's hard to capture the color :smile:
now i have matching bag+slg:biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
Hello, I am new to this forum... my last recent Hermes purchase was a sun hat...I am have question, I need a replacement bag to my LV neverful, any suggestions? I have got a double sens but finds it a bit floppy and lack struture. Thanks!!
Garden party 30/36 will be good replacement for neverfull. If you structured look, try to find epsom leather. Good luck!!