Louis Vuitton x Fragment Design

Yes is really big, also the interior pochette is really big. Very Good price for that bag in this size. Yes, the epic shirt of SS11 THANKS for your attention !!
Yeah this is one of the funnest shirts! I'm going bananas over it too!

The large size of the interior pouchette means it works exceptionally well as a guy's portfolio clutch.

Reactions: luxurymusthave
I have been using this pouch daily since I got the bag!
Yes ! And it also have a big chain of zip..( in general are more little )

Gosh now I want the tote too. Not easy to get, though. I'll have to submit an order to get the chance of getting one. And sale season just started with other brands. Too many temptations!!!

Well, I was on the LV US website last night around 9:30 pm when I clicked on the LV Fragment pocket organizer and saw that it was available. I immediately placed in my bag and purchased it. I received an email this morning that it had shipped. So, I guess I got lucky on the website.

Also, I am wondering if anyone has seen the Fragment paisley stole in the pop-up stores or purchased one. I have been to LV stores with Fragment collections and have not see the stole at all.

Reactions: danny123
Is there any chance of the Apollo Backpack getting replenished? I like how the fragment version breaks up the monogram with the black/reflector stripes. I also think it would go great with a Horizon 55 as a travel set.

Well, I was on the LV US website last night around 9:30 pm when I clicked on the LV Fragment pocket organizer and saw that it was available. I immediately placed in my bag and purchased it. I received an email this morning that it had shipped. So, I guess I got lucky on the website.

Also, I am wondering if anyone has seen the Fragment paisley stole in the pop-up stores or purchased one. I have been to LV stores with Fragment collections and have not see the stole at all.

The stole was available on the shelf at Soho in NYC just a week ago.

Lucky score !! Congrats :smile:

Reactions: R8ted_mmm