Louis Vuitton x Fragment Design

It's strange that they're selling those fragment branded tags without the rainbow hardware. The plain tags with the fragment collection bags all have the rainbow hardware.
Congrats! This is the 55 right? I would like to have a 45 or 55 myself too, but they seem to be sold out all the time..
Yes the 55. Real happy they made it in 55. I think the supreme collection only has 45s.

It's strange that they're selling those fragment branded tags without the rainbow hardware. The plain tags with the fragment collection bags all have the rainbow hardware.

Yes the 55. Real happy they made it in 55. I think the supreme collection only has 45s.
I m not sure I completely understand the fragment hardware either. Some parts are SHW, some rainbow... I m not complaining- just find it curious.

Soho LV do offer heat stamp service, but those Fragment tags are pre-made and are not stamp upon request. They are sold out at the moment and you can put your name down for the next restock.

PS: One-Punch is hilarious, love your icon.
I see. I've already put my reservation down for a couple of fragment pieces. Wish they did fragment stamps there.

And thank you, love One-Punch, waiting for season 2!