Louis Vuitton x Fragment Design

Well, I was on the LV US website last night around 9:30 pm when I clicked on the LV Fragment pocket organizer and saw that it was available. I immediately placed in my bag and purchased it. I received an email this morning that it had shipped. So, I guess I got lucky on the website.

Also, I am wondering if anyone has seen the Fragment paisley stole in the pop-up stores or purchased one. I have been to LV stores with Fragment collections and have not see the stole at all.

I picked up my stole yesterday. It is so pretty in person. I will try to get some pictures later. The colors are so much more bright and full of depth than I was expecting. It will be great for summer travel.

Reactions: R8ted_mmm
Well, I was on the LV US website last night around 9:30 pm when I clicked on the LV Fragment pocket organizer and saw that it was available. I immediately placed in my bag and purchased it. I received an email this morning that it had shipped. So, I guess I got lucky on the website.

Also, I am wondering if anyone has seen the Fragment paisley stole in the pop-up stores or purchased one. I have been to LV stores with Fragment collections and have not see the stole at all.

The stole is still available at NYC Soho yesterday if you are interested :biggrin::biggrin: