Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

Ladies loving your bag combo with samurai. This is really one of my favorite designs this season and like many I am desperately hoping for H to release this as a CSGM [emoji1317][emoji1317]... in the meanwhile I get to admire your beautiful pictures of this amazing design [emoji7][emoji7]

Posted this in the ode to samurai thread....still admiring this gorgeousness [emoji7]
View attachment 3712280

Samouraïs and Moka had a rendezvous yesterday

View attachment 3709437

View attachment 3698388
Samuraij is a gorgeous design, hoping H releases a CSGM soon [emoji173]️

Today we had a scalding hot sunny day so we went out with this cool light breezy happy team.

View attachment 3711934
Love this moussie! Perfect combo with Ms. GM[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

My very first h bag hanging with my dallet scarf ;)

View attachment 3710980
Yohoooo... many congrats my dear on a beautiful H bag! You started with a bang... so happy u got ur etain beauty [emoji108][emoji108]

Lucky me.... a steal... purchased this from a lovely seller on EBay... Multi-Colored Brides Rebelles Silk Mousseline
it Is soooo versatile... here with 3 very different bags.. Rose Jaipur, Trench and Craie...

What a lovely find my dear! Beautiful combo with ur fab new C! Love [emoji178][emoji178]

Reactions: hoot and cavalla
Didn't see this till now. Sissy, you have such a stunning collection! :nuts::heart::heart::tup::tup::tup:
thank you cavalla :flowers::flowers:

I always admire your pictures so much my dear! The bags are always exceptional and the shawls/scarves exquisite. Thank you for sharing such beautiful eye candy with us [emoji7][emoji7]

awwww dear eternallove, you are so sweet!! thank you very much :blush::hugs::loveeyes:

Thanks for sharing my excitement! I'm just waiting for my insert to arrive and then she will be good to go. Do you use your gorgeous etain in the summertime?

So happy for u my friend [emoji8]... omg all the time, every season! Will I sound super crazy if I said I don't use colors by season but use them all year around no matter what the color is? [emoji28]... every bag of mine gets used in rotation and color is never an issue for me!

So happy for u my friend [emoji8]... omg all the time, every season! Will I sound super crazy if I said I don't use colors by season but use them all year around no matter what the color is? [emoji28]... every bag of mine gets used in rotation and color is never an issue for me!
You don't sound crazy at all!! I'm glad to hear you use all colors year round, especially etain! Thank you!