Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

Which blue do you like?? BdM nilo lindy and blue cdcs... BI, colvert, blue abyss, BE. And ever since i got the dallet the other shawls are getting neglected!

IMG_7014_zpsrpwblq1p.jpg

Which blue do you like?? BdM nilo lindy and blue cdcs... BI, colvert, blue abyss, BE. And ever since i got the dallet the other shawls are getting neglected!

IMG_7014_zpsrpwblq1p.jpg

This photo is AMAZING!! I feel exactly the same way about my Dallet in this colorway. Whenever I need a shawl I am always reaching for this one. I feel like I should have gotten two!!

Your BI Gator CDC is to die for!! I still hope to find one one day.

Reactions: GNIPPOHS
All stunning! :nuts::heart::heart:

Thank you chincac! :heart:

This Lindy is beyond amazing, especially with gold hardware!!!

Thank you NikkisABagGirl! Love the ghw too and the matte croc has an amazing feel!

All is gorgeous but that shawl :girlsigh: ... I was too late :crybaby:

Thank u. Hope you can find the shawl, I have seen older shawls at airport stores sometimes

This photo is AMAZING!! I feel exactly the same way about my Dallet in this colorway. Whenever I need a shawl I am always reaching for this one. I feel like I should have gotten two!!

Your BI Gator CDC is to die for!! I still hope to find one one day.

Thank you nakedmosher2of3! Me too! We are so diseased haha. This design was not on my radar till I tried it on, both the cw I got are so well used now

Great picture...Loving all of the blues. I think my favofrite is the Blue Izmer.

Thank you sassy gee!!! :heart:

What a beautiful Lindy! I've never seen blue abyss before-just incredible!

Thank you princessmaggie! I love the BA gator too, it is a dark gray blue... v versatile

All such fab blues my dear and omg that Lindy is [emoji108][emoji108]... my favorite blue has to be BE[emoji170][emoji170]

Thank you dear eternallove4bag! :heart: Same here I can never resist BE, exotic or not

this is heaven!!! this lindy is TDF, I can feel the softness :heart::love::drool:

Thank you dear sissy milano! Your amazing croc lindy match was what inspired this photo! :hugs: