VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

Hi ladies! I have a quick question for you all... how does VCA typically size down the 5 motif vintage bracelet? My DH surprised me with one as part of a gift. It is my first VCA bracelet and I love it!! I have really tiny wrists, so it needs to be sized.
Yes, I have had links taken out of all of my bracelets because my wrists are small too. They take a few links out between each motif to keep the balanced look. It usually takes about 2 weeks to have it done. Congrats on your new bracelet!

Yes, I have had links taken out of all of my bracelets because my wrists are small too. They take a few links out between each motif to keep the balanced look. It usually takes about 2 weeks to have it done. Congrats on your new bracelet!

Thank you so much for letting me know! So it will always maintain symmetrical look with equal distance between all motifs, yes? I am really excited and can't wait to be able to wear it!! I will post photos as soon as I have it back!

Reactions: LisetteEsq
I picked up my BTF ring yesterday. Very happy with the size and colour of pink sapphire. The sparkle is amazing and looks even better IRL, I'm not great at taking photos. Thanks for letting me share, glad I went with the pink in the end [emoji16]View attachment 3677256View attachment 3677257

Natalie, after much deliberation, your choice is pure perfection :tup::loveeyes::hbeat:

Reactions: Sparkledolll
With recent discussion about adjusting bracelet lengths, was wondering if you all had any thoughts on if my sweet Alhambra 6 motif is too long? I got my 5 motif adjusted (took out about 4 links) but didn't bother with my 6 motif! How low do your bracelets usually hang?View attachment 3677403
Mine hangs about that long and I kind of like it that way. I think it's just personal preference. :smile:

I picked up my BTF ring yesterday. Very happy with the size and colour of pink sapphire. The sparkle is amazing and looks even better IRL, I'm not great at taking photos. Thanks for letting me share, glad I went with the pink in the end [emoji16]View attachment 3677256View attachment 3677257
The pink sapphire was my favorite! So glad you finally have it after such a long wait :smile:

Beautiful! The pink sapphires look stunning on you! Enjoy in the best of health!

Major congrats!!! Such a lovely ring and goes so well with your pink nails & H wallet :loveeyes:

Love love it hun! [emoji175]

Natalie, after much deliberation, your choice is pure perfection :tup::loveeyes::hbeat:

The pink sapphire was my favorite! So glad you finally have it after such a long wait :smile:

Oh this looks just so PERFECT!!!!

Beautiful!

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I'm off to ban island [emoji16]

With recent discussion about adjusting bracelet lengths, was wondering if you all had any thoughts on if my sweet Alhambra 6 motif is too long? I got my 5 motif adjusted (took out about 4 links) but didn't bother with my 6 motif! How low do your bracelets usually hang?View attachment 3677403
It really does depend on your preference, but I personally would go one link shorter (i.e. removing 4 more). I have very small wrists, so even with 8 links removed my bracelets still hang low and scrape on tabletops, etc. I always look at the great photos on this forum with bracelets sitting closer to the wrist and think they look amazing!!

Reactions: Loubies89