Which Mulberry are you carrying today?

You know what they say, dear CP, elephants never forget! [emoji208][emoji362][emoji6]
I was so sad when they told me they'd posted it out that day and so pleased when you were the buyer! It was meant to be!
As it turned out, I bought a petrol Mini Taylor from Canopy, which I spotted on the shelf behind the counter, so I got my fix of petrol another way! And I do love her so I was a happy bunny! [emoji195][emoji6]

Ahh petrol mini Taylor was also gorgeous. I remember badly wanting petrol in the Bayswater but chose Black Forest instead. Black Forest is used regularly and works as a neutral for me. So it was better for me to go with that. Still glad I got my bit of petrol though with daria . I tend to only wear her with grey or black.

Reactions: Mayfly285
Ahh petrol mini Taylor was also gorgeous. I remember badly wanting petrol in the Bayswater but chose Black Forest instead. Black Forest is used regularly and works as a neutral for me. So it was better for me to go with that. Still glad I got my bit of petrol though with daria . I tend to only wear her with grey or black.
Petrol would also be very nice with medium brown. Is that a color you wear?

Oversized, oak buffalo Alexa (for the fourth day in a row!) [emoji5] And to think that this was on my "sell" list, having been used only once since her purchase in August 2013! [emoji15]
It's surprising how many people admire her - and how very comfy and easy she is to wear, for what looks a big bag. Being slouchy helps, I think (Lexy, not me!) [emoji5]
HAH! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oversized, oak buffalo Alexa (for the fourth day in a row!) [emoji5] And to think that this was on my "sell" list, having been used only once since her purchase in August 2013! [emoji15]
It's surprising how many people admire her - and how very comfy and easy she is to wear, for what looks a big bag. Being slouchy helps, I think (Lexy, not me!) [emoji5]
Glad you've rediscovered your great bag! :tup:
I am pulling out mine for the weekend, will post tomorrow :smile:

Emerald lily , happy st Patrick's day View attachment 3636473

Gorgeous, is this the medium Lily? I still have my Pheasant Green Hairy Lily, which I used on St P day.

I'm enjoying a long weekend in Prague and have brought her with me but we had a few showers yesterday and I had to hide her away................sun is shining this morning :smile: and we're off for a long walk to the Castle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 498
Gorgeous, is this the medium Lily? I still have my Pheasant Green Hairy Lily, which I used on St P day.

I'm enjoying a long weekend in Prague and have brought her with me but we had a few showers yesterday and I had to hide her away................sun is shining this morning :smile: and we're off for a long walk to the Castle

Thanks mulberrygal, yes it is medium lily. Enjoy Prague, a great destination. Happy Easter