Which Mulberry are you carrying today?

Bayswater in grey for Easter shopping. I bought an oversized bomber jacket yesterday, do you think it looks too big on me? I'm considering to buy a smaller one. Honest opinions welcome [emoji2]View attachment 3669331

Gorgeous ensemble, DiJe40! As to the bomber jacket, I like the look you have there, personally, but only because I like to have the option of being able to wear extra layers if I want to.
If you feel more comfortable in a smaller size, you'd look equally good! [emoji106]

Reactions: DiJe40
I think one size down will be perfect on you :tup:

Great look overall, like how all pieces go well together

I also think its a bit too big - not overly big, but a size smaller would be better :smile:

Gorgeous ensemble, DiJe40! As to the bomber jacket, I like the look you have there, personally, but only because I like to have the option of being able to wear extra layers if I want to.
If you feel more comfortable in a smaller size, you'd look equally good! [emoji106]

Thank you so much, for the advice. I like the oversized look, but it just maybe looks a bit to big on me. I'm giving the jacket to my daughter, and I will buy a smaller one for me.
I'm so glad you helped me, because it was driving me nuts [emoji12]