Design Your Own Rogue

For those of you ladies who have already ordered a Made to order, I have a question! Do you know if you are able to get two different suede colors for the inside pockets; like one color up front and the other in back? Thanks!

Unfortunately you can't, they don't put the front and back color in separately, it's one line item.

[emoji45] when did you place your order? What did they tell you?
I ordered on January 17th. It was supposed to arrive April 25th. So after digging, seems they made a mistake in the wearhouse. All suede bags with python handles have the same product code (regardless of color). So they had two suede Rogues with python handles and mixed them up in shipment. Thankfully, my bag arrived in NY today.. a different color than what I ordered, but turns out it was a gorgeous mistake! Have you heard anything else about yours???

And that is a great question... she said it was supposed to be Oxblood, but it is Burgundy...?!? She held the Oxblood suede swatch up to this bag and it was not the same. I think this is darker...
Oh my I always thought Oxblood is darker than Burgundy! But it sure is a gorgeous combo!! [emoji7] You don't have to give it back do you? I am hoping you get to keep it.

Oh my I always thought Oxblood is darker than Burgundy! But it sure is a gorgeous combo!! [emoji7] You don't have to give it back do you? I am hoping you get to keep it.
They left that decision up to me... they are shipping it to me; if I like it, I truly have a one of a kind bag; if I don't, I send it back for a full refund, or reorder... I already love it from the picture! Honestly, this was the color I thought I was getting according to the rendering, but really hoped it would turn out be the color of the suede sides of the Chalk Rogue with multi-color python handles that they have on the website now. Regardless, it is beautiful!

Reactions: houseof999
I ordered on January 17th. It was supposed to arrive April 25th. So after digging, seems they made a mistake in the wearhouse. All suede bags with python handles have the same product code (regardless of color). So they had two suede Rogues with python handles and mixed them up in shipment. Thankfully, my bag arrived in NY today.. a different color than what I ordered, but turns out it was a gorgeous mistake! Have you heard anything else about yours???

Hi, may I know what your rogue product code is? Wondering if the MTO python handle rogues has the same code as those that are sold in all other stores

They left that decision up to me... they are shipping it to me; if I like it, I truly have a one of a kind bag; if I don't, I send it back for a full refund, or reorder... I already love it from the picture! Honestly, this was the color I thought I was getting according to the rendering, but really hoped it would turn out be the color of the suede sides of the Chalk Rogue with multi-color python handles that they have on the website now. Regardless, it is beautiful!

I wonder if they used the suede that is inside the black 25 tea rose rogue. I know that is darker, but a similar color because I originally wanted the oxblood suede thinking it was the same color as the tea rose suede.

And that is a great question... she said it was supposed to be Oxblood, but it is Burgundy...?!? She held the Oxblood suede swatch up to this bag and it was not the same. I think this is darker...
Never mind my post where I asked what is this?! I thought it was oxblood too. It's very pretty.

I wonder if they used the suede that is inside the black 25 tea rose rogue. I know that is darker, but a similar color because I originally wanted the oxblood suede thinking it was the same color as the tea rose suede.

Here is the oxblood suede compared to the suede inside the black 25 tea rose rogue.

Attachments

• IMG_3197.JPG
    IMG_3197.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 694