Scarves Ode to Parures de Samouraïs

I spent 1/2 hour of my life today trying to decide between cw02 and cw04.

Do not count 02 out. It is so amazing IRL - a very sophisticated cw. It was not even on my list of cws I liked, but when I put it on, it was perfect - reads like a neutral on me. Also a perfect match for jeans. The SA knew it will only be a week or two 'til I get the other one - waiting for a few transfers to come in. Will post a few pics as soon as I can.

I've been wondering how come no one started an ode to Samouräi yet? Thank you for starting this thread, my dear scarf twin, @BBC!

This week is a lot of on the road for me so didn't get to sign onto tPF till now. I'm so bad with the tPF app.

I think my debate of whether to get 03 is done. I have to fill up that missing piece before I have to pay a fortune.

Here's a little contribution for now. I'll try to take some mod shots / comparison pics of other details in the next few days.

View attachment 3645224

This pic is triggering my OCD, Cavalla - you need to go fix this!!!
[emoji6][emoji38]

I ordered cw 14 and it arrived early this week. Took it out, tied a bias fold, shrugged my shoulders. I didn't care for. Oh well, i figured, I bought it sight unseen for H.com and it is easy to make a mistake. I set it aside to return.

Last night I thought to show it to my husband before it went back. He was way too tired to care about this scarf. But then I began to really look at it. And I realized, this scarf is genius!!

I am excited to show you some photos. All with navy tee shirt. First, something simple: