Scarves Ode to Parures de Samouraïs

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. CONFIRMED
    By SM
    It's coming in CSGM this fall.
    We are sooooo in trouble!!!

2. I spent 1/2 hour of my life today trying to decide between cw02 and cw04.

Do not count 02 out. It is so amazing IRL - a very sophisticated cw. It was not even on my list of cws I liked, but when I put it on, it was perfect - reads like a neutral on me. Also a perfect match for jeans. The SA knew it will only be a week or two 'til I get the other one - waiting for a few transfers to come in. Will post a few pics as soon as I can.

3. This pic is triggering my OCD, Cavalla - you need to go fix this!!!
    [emoji6][emoji38]

sdsurfchick and cavalla like this.
  4. I was asked by dear BBC to add this picture to this thread. Sorry, if some of you have already seen this cw featured here. Have a lovely weekend all of you! [emoji521] IMG_1490475015.970444.jpg

5. [emoji92]Thank you!!!![emoji92] this is so fabulous on you!

passionforeleg. likes this.
  6. I ordered cw 14 and it arrived early this week. Took it out, tied a bias fold, shrugged my shoulders. I didn't care for. Oh well, i figured, I bought it sight unseen for H.com and it is easy to make a mistake. I set it aside to return.

Last night I thought to show it to my husband before it went back. He was way too tired to care about this scarf. But then I began to really look at it. And I realized, this scarf is genius!!

I am excited to show you some photos. All with navy tee shirt. First, something simple:

7. IMG_9617.JPG

8. FullSizeRender.jpg Invert that:

9. IMG_9661.JPG

ninakt, LailaT, riquita and 20 others like this.
  10. IMG_9729.JPG

ninakt, OneMoreDay, riquita and 12 others like this.
  11. IMG_9737.JPG

riquita, Ladybaga, Pautinka and 8 others like this.
  12. FullSizeRender.jpg

Nerja, ninakt, OneMoreDay and 12 others like this.
  13. All these are just cw 14. This scarf has more range than most I have. It was so much fun playing with it that I stayed up too late! Sorry these photos are so large! Thank you for letting me share the fun :heart::smile::smile:

QueenieQ, csetcos, litchi and 2 others like this.
  14. I hope you've changed your mind on returning it because it's absolutely stunning on you, weibandy! Thank you for all the mod shots!

litchi and weibandy like this.