Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

:nuts:
Congrats Your bag looks beautiful, the leather looks great :nuts: Do you find the medium to bulky? How tall are you? I'm around 5 foot and can't decide between small and medium!
Thanks so much! I am 5'6 and about 140 pounds. The bag can be a bit bulky in tight situations but that's why I LOVE it. It is such a statement peice. I tried it as a small and I just didn't get the "umph" that the medium has. I would not recommend it if you are going to be in crowded places like the subway or a crowded bus. But otherwise this is already one of my all time favorite bags.

Reactions: Miss World
Thanks so much! I am 5'6 and about 140 pounds. The bag can be a bit bulky in tight situations but that's why I LOVE it. It is such a statement peice. I tried it as a small and I just didn't get the "umph" that the medium has. I would not recommend it if you are going to be in crowded places like the subway or a crowded bus. But otherwise this is already one of my all time favorite bags.

I agree! I have a medium and I'm 5'0...the size doesn't really bother me since I like how roomy it is (and how much it surprisingly holds) :smile:

Hi all! Ive just recently purchased an antigona in greige and today was the first day carrying it out with dark jeans and i'm super paranoid about colour transfer. May i know does it colour transfer easily and should I just stop wearing it with jeans or is it safe to wear it with jeans? Thanks!!

Hi all! Ive just recently purchased an antigona in greige and today was the first day carrying it out with dark jeans and i'm super paranoid about colour transfer. May i know does it colour transfer easily and should I just stop wearing it with jeans or is it safe to wear it with jeans? Thanks!!
I wouldn't chance it.