Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

Hi YellowBuggie, I just bought a light pink mini from Matches Fashion for only $1300, so I saved a good amount. Hope that helps!

Thank you. I was searching around last night and found the exact baby pink color (think is new ss17 pink) I've been wanting offered by ONE retailer. It's full price though and I Juuuuuuust bought myself a new car, so here's to hoping it stays in stock long enough (or other retailers pick the color up) so I can afford to buy one without adding to my debt.

Either way....I've started saving for her and she WILL be mine one of these days lol

How are you liking your mini? It sounds adorable!

For those with medium antigonas, do you ever feel like they're inconveniently bulky?

I'm right on the verge of getting one, but I live in NYC so that means lots of crowds and subway rides -- I'm worried that, say, maybe I'll get on a very crowded train and it might be easily damaged/scratched (especially with calfskin leather) since it seems so big and wide.

For those with medium antigonas, do you ever feel like they're inconveniently bulky?

I'm right on the verge of getting one, but I live in NYC so that means lots of crowds and subway rides -- I'm worried that, say, maybe I'll get on a very crowded train and it might be easily damaged/scratched (especially with calfskin leather) since it seems so big and wide.
If youre carrying it on your shoulder on a crowded train, it might feel bulky, but no probs when I carry it by handle. I personally love the med sz more, but if you dont need that much space, then go w the small, which imo has a "cuter" look.

Take a look at recent pics in Giv celebrity thread. It has a wide base so will stick out, and since it's a structured bag, it will feel bulky. However I never carry it on my arm, unless I need a workout. The pic with Rosie Huntington and a med ant is the epitome of why that sz bag makes such a statement.

I rarely see G bags in the city so when I carry mine, it feels kinda special, unlike LVs everywhere.

Last edited:
I have a medium too and it does look bulky but I like the fact I can put a lot of stuff in it especially in winter. I've tried commuting with it (I live in Toronto) and I just hold mine by the handles as well. I've banged it a bunch of times but I've got a shiny one...it does have a few scuffs if you look closely at the corners but other than that it's ok.

Reactions: littlecherie
Also, in NYC and I find myself carrying my mediums by hand...as opposed in the crook of my arm (which I prefer) in crowded areas to avoid bumping into others (as a courtesy to people and also my bag, lol). Pretty much the same thing for any other wider bags I own (e.g. Celine phantom).

That being said, I wouldn't let that stop you from getting a medium as I find it to be more of a showstopper than the other smaller sizes. I always feel like a million bucks when I wear mine. The mini also makes a statement, but the small...not so much.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Elizz
Hello everyone! I just purchased my 2nd Antigona in small and I'm anxiously waiting for her to arrive! Does anyone happen to know what collection / year this one came from? I bought it pre loved and just curious! Thanks in advance! :smile::smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1838.PNG
    IMG_1838.PNG
    193.1 KB · Views: 1,412
Reactions: Miss World
Hi everyone,

Received this baby about 3 weeks ago and I've finally decided to take her out! The small Antigona in shiny calfskin leather (detachable shoulder strap).

Also got myself a customised purse organiser from Originalclub to help maintain the structure and to keep it neat and tidy. Also makes finding things a lot easier!
View attachment 3630122

View attachment 3630120
Congrats! I like the organiser. Thank you for sharing. Can't go wrong with a classic!

Reactions: Jtdt
Can i find and where this Antigona?Thanks!
stella-maxwell-night-out-in-paris-11-29-2016_8.jpg

http://www.hawtcelebs.com/stella-maxwell-night-paris-11292016/
Hi does anyone know if Stella Maxwell's Antigona is Small or Medium?

Hi everyone,

Received this baby about 3 weeks ago and I've finally decided to take her out! The small Antigona in shiny calfskin leather (detachable shoulder strap).

Also got myself a customised purse organiser from Originalclub to help maintain the structure and to keep it neat and tidy. Also makes finding things a lot easier!
View attachment 3630122

View attachment 3630120
Just adorable

Reactions: Jtdt