Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

What is the name of the new bi-color birkin that was just released? And does anyone know the price.

Indeed Verso
20170124_153850_zps1kwzwgmk.jpg

20170124_153933_zps9croxf8n.jpg

:smile:
Price is same as regular B.

Hello ladies!
I downloaded this photo a long time ago from the Purse Forum, but I can no longer find the original post. Can someone please provide the specs of this beautiful Kelly? The jpg name is original but it did not help in my search. Many thanks!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1433718949.864676.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1433718949.864676.jpg
    647.9 KB · Views: 704
Reactions: NOIRetMoi
Hello ladies!
I downloaded this photo a long time ago from the Purse Forum, but I can no longer find the original post. Can someone please provide the specs of this beautiful Kelly? The jpg name is original but it did not help in my search. Many thanks!
Well, it's not a high-res image, looks like a retourné in Togo but it's got a nice sharp shape. I'd put it at a 32 but impossible to know without knowing the size of the person carrying it. My guess on color is Bleu Obscur, but take a look at the blues reference thread. Sorry I can't help more :smile:

Reactions: c18027
Hello ladies!
on my screen look like kelly 32 ret. colvert in dark light... i see lot of green undertones on it, but not sure

Hi there,

I just saw this gorgeous Carmen Duo on the H site. The colors said "Cornelian orange" and Azalea. Does anyone know what color this orange is? It looks red in the picture. Is this a new color or just a bad translation of an existing one.

Thanks

Attachments

• 7009429F-6526-4449-82F5-FD8F7E02641E.png
    7009429F-6526-4449-82F5-FD8F7E02641E.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 592
Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Kelly Killoren Bensimon posted it on Instagram recently. I haven't seen it before. New for SS2017? Do we know what leathers/colors it will be available in? Price?

jgl7br.png
[/IMG]

Hi there,

I just saw this gorgeous Carmen Duo on the H site. The colors said "Cornelian orange" and Azalea. Does anyone know what color this orange is? It looks red in the picture. Is this a new color or just a bad translation of an existing one.

Thanks

It's Cornaline (3B) and it looks like a reddish burnt orange. I don't have any large pieces in it but it's on a few of my Rodeo charms.