Dancing With the Stars

I don't like 4 judges either! Why aren't you watching?

Every time Derek isn't on I say I won't be watching, then I watch the first episode and get sucked in and have to watch the whole thing! :P I said I would only watch if there is a celebrity I really like and there isn't. I may watch it if it happens to be on or if Derek does a special performance but I'm going to delete it from my scheduled recordings. I'll still check in here because I'm nosy though! Are you watching?

I don't know why they keep on asking Julianne back to be a judge as fans clearly find her annoying. I also hate what the show has become with the troupe dancers in almost every single dance! :wacko: Also, the female pros' costumes are getting more and more distasteful.

Ok, I'm done b*tching! :lol:

Last edited:
Every time Derek isn't on I say I won't be watching, then I watch the first episode and get sucked in and have to watch the whole thing! :P I said I would only watch if there is a celebrity I really like and there isn't. I may watch it if it happens to be on or if Derek does a special performance but I'm going to delete it from my scheduled recordings. I'll still check in here because I'm nosy though! Are you watching?

I don't know why they keep on asking Julianne back to be a judge as fans clearly find her annoying. I also hate what the show has become with the troupe dancers in almost every single dance! :wacko: Also, the female pros' costumes are getting more and more distasteful.

Ok, I'm done b*tching! :lol:
Agree with all of the above, but nothing else is on, so I am in!

Reactions: arnott