Dancing With the Stars

I'm not watching either, the cast doesn't interest me but I read on twitter how people didn't like Erika
I got sucked into and watched most of it - glad Len was back (I thought he was leaving) but he really is a very good judge.
Erika was ok - she was par with a lot of the others (at least score wise) I just don't think she did herself any favours by dancing to her own terrible song. If I were a judge I would have deducted her a couple of points just for that! Also her "reason" for being there about showing how 45 years old women can still be sexy and vital was a little stale -we've already hear that line from previous women contestants. I also thought she came of entitled showing off her sports car and saying her to partner that if they win she'll give the car because she'll just get a new one.

I really liked the football player - forget his name but he was cute and gave very good performance. I think he's one to keep an eye on.

I got sucked into and watched most of it - glad Len was back (I thought he was leaving) but he really is a very good judge.
Erika was ok - she was par with a lot of the others (at least score wise) I just don't think she did herself any favours by dancing to her own terrible song. If I were a judge I would have deducted her a couple of points just for that! Also her "reason" for being there about showing how 45 years old women can still be sexy and vital was a little stale -we've already hear that line from previous women contestants. I also thought she came of entitled showing off her sports car and saying her to partner that if they win she'll give the car because she'll just get a new one.

I really liked the football player - forget his name but he was cute and gave very good performance. I think he's one to keep an eye on.
Agree about Rashad, think it will be between him and Simone.

LOL lots of people have danced to their own song. Vanilla Ice did, and Chris did the song from a Night at the Roxbury.

I didn't mind that she said that because she seems like she actually can dance. The only thing slightly off putting to me was her saying she's fabulous.