Instant reveal from Saigon!

Acherousian

Nov 21, 2015
Hello everyone
I'm currently visiting Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh/Saigon alone, and I decided to check out the Chanel store right beside the hotel i'm staying at :yahoo:

I saw SO MANY small boy bags with chevron pattern which I have been hunting for in Europe!! I decided to go and have a look at all the beautiful bags, but unfortunately no one bothered to help me, lol.. there wasn't even that many people (I then suspect it may have to do with I wore casual clothing).
I left disapointed but I couldn't stop thinking about the huge selection of bags :facepalm: I came again the next day with a formal outfit and I instantly got help from the SA's BUT most of the small boy bags were sold the day before:mad:, so I decided to settle for a old medium boy bag..

Let me present the old medium boy bag with chevron, and light gold hardware!!:yahoo:The small boy may afterall be too small for me. I think the old medium is a perfect size :love: I regret nothing! and I had a really good experience the second day too (the first day was meh)

la0QGsc.jpg

MyobQ03.jpg

w2k7lRo.jpg

hw9jtZe.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

congrats!! my friend just got the SAME one, we all knew it was "the one" when she saw it and tried it on. i agree, OM looks great on you and it fits more than small (i was hardly able to squeeze in my phone in my small). btw, i think it's such crap that you were ignored bc you wore casual clothes and had to "look the part" but unfortunately i find that's the way it is with luxury brands. people judge you based on what you're wearing/how you present yourself.... it's sad and it's something i think all brands need to work harder on!! anyway, i digress, CONGRATS again!

Which hotel are you staying at? I can't believe Rex looks that nice! It's quite an old hotel... Congrats on your new find! Chanel VN is always a disappointment for me. The selection is abysmal, the price is exorbitant, and the service entirely depends on how much your outfit costs >.<

congrats!! my friend just got the SAME one, we all knew it was "the one" when she saw it and tried it on. i agree, OM looks great on you and it fits more than small (i was hardly able to squeeze in my phone in my small). btw, i think it's such crap that you were ignored bc you wore casual clothes and had to "look the part" but unfortunately i find that's the way it is with luxury brands. people judge you based on what you're wearing/how you present yourself.... it's sad and it's something i think all brands need to work harder on!! anyway, i digress, CONGRATS again!
Yeah I agree!! I have only seen the bag online and I was kinda shocked about how small it is in real life, but its definitely cute!
I did a small research about the store, and it seems many people reported about the same problem; being ignored.... sometimes I wonder why I would keep buying from a brand that treats you horrible :sad: even though we pay so much

Which hotel are you staying at? I can't believe Rex looks that nice! It's quite an old hotel... Congrats on your new find! Chanel VN is always a disappointment for me. The selection is abysmal, the price is exorbitant, and the service entirely depends on how much your outfit costs >.<
I'm actually staying at "The reverie saigon". It's quite new and it's only 500 metres from The Chanel/Rex hotel.. The security guards went with me to hold my bags, so I definitely recommend the hotel! Its quite beautiful too. But yeah I agree!!! The SA's are really snobby.... Have you experienced something alike at the Chanel store?

Your OM Boy is so handsome! Just forget about the way you were treated the day before and be happy & enjoy your gorgeous new Chanel! It looks great on you. :flowers:

Reactions: Melbee