Instant reveal from Saigon!

I'd say just get your bag authenticated for an ease of mind. I have had friends bought shoes and handbags from Gucci and LV that turn out to be fake. Plus that story from my stepmom's friend just horrify me to buy anything from luxury stores in vietnam now.
Other than that I hope that u have enjoyed your time in Saigon, I sure love it. Your boy is like my dream boy, I hope to snatched a boy in Paris this June :heart: :heart:

Hello everyone
I'm currently visiting Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh/Saigon alone, and I decided to check out the Chanel store right beside the hotel i'm staying at :yahoo:

I saw SO MANY small boy bags with chevron pattern which I have been hunting for in Europe!! I decided to go and have a look at all the beautiful bags, but unfortunately no one bothered to help me, lol.. there wasn't even that many people (I then suspect it may have to do with I wore casual clothing).
I left disapointed but I couldn't stop thinking about the huge selection of bags :facepalm: I came again the next day with a formal outfit and I instantly got help from the SA's BUT most of the small boy bags were sold the day before:mad:, so I decided to settle for a old medium boy bag..

Let me present the old medium boy bag with chevron, and light gold hardware!!:yahoo:The small boy may afterall be too small for me. I think the old medium is a perfect size :love: I regret nothing! and I had a really good experience the second day too (the first day was meh)

la0QGsc.jpg

MyobQ03.jpg

w2k7lRo.jpg

hw9jtZe.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

How much was it? Is it more expensive than the U.S.?