~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

There was just something about that blue color that wasn't right for me either. It looks gorgeous in pictures but when I got it home it had a grey undertone to it and didn't look as bright. I was expecting something similar to the 16S cobalt blue but this was more navy I think.
So did you return it in the end? Like you, the undertone of grey n green in natural daylight didnt complement me.

I still think the blue is gorgeous but not for my skin tone. Here it is in pictures but in daylight, the colour dims n changes to a different tone..a little green grey n blue.
20170208_085713.jpg

For you ladies/gents that have this in lambskin...is it really that delicate?? I've seen 2 youtubers that I subscribe to talk about how it's one of their "worst" purchases bc of how it wears...makes me nervous [emoji27] thank you!!
Hi, I'm just speaking from experience.. I've had my lambskin boy for almost two yrs now, it's very soft and delicate. I didn't use it much, one day I went to check the corners and I noticed some small scuffs. I am always mindful of where I place my bags, but I guess my lambskin boy needs extra care. The corners are the only place that show wear.
That didn't deter me from buying lambskin, I have two lamb minis and they're perfect! I always noticed one is more durable than the other, almost like calfskin. Don't be scared of lambskin.

Reactions: Arielgal
Hi, I'm just speaking from experience.. I've had my lambskin boy for almost two yrs now, it's very soft and delicate. I didn't use it much, one day I went to check the corners and I noticed some small scuffs. I am always mindful of where I place my bags, but I guess my lambskin boy needs extra care. The corners are the only place that show wear.
That didn't deter me from buying lambskin, I have two lamb minis and they're perfect! I always noticed one is more durable than the other, almost like calfskin. Don't be scared of lambskin.

That's good to hear! How bad is the wear on the corner on your boy? Any recommendation on how to prevent it or it's pretty inevitable just bc of the design of the bag? Thank you!

Reactions: Arlene619
That's good to hear! How bad is the wear on the corner on your boy? Any recommendation on how to prevent it or it's pretty inevitable just bc of the design of the bag? Thank you!
The wear isn't bad at all, I always made sure to only place my bag on smooth surfaces, maybe I wasn't placing it down gently? I'm not sure, I have seen other lambskin bags on here and they still look perfect, so I'm thinking it's just me lol. I'll post pics of the corners tomorrow. [emoji4]

For you ladies/gents that have this in lambskin...is it really that delicate?? I've seen 2 youtubers that I subscribe to talk about how it's one of their "worst" purchases bc of how it wears...makes me nervous [emoji27] thank you!!

I had my old medium lamb boy for 3 years and only used it maybe 10 times max. The problem for me was not the scratches as I have been very careful with it, the problem is that the corners of the bag wears easily no matter where you put the bag (never on the floor of course). I am the kind of person who likes to baby my bag so I was not happy to see that.

Just sold it last week.

But maybe lamb from different season wears differently. Mine was from 14p I believe.