*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

Hey Materielgrrl, Can you tell me if your boots are TTS? I can't decide between Who Walks and Who Runs? TIA!

They are TTS. I only bought these 1/2 size up because they were available in that size to buy on eBay. I have a similar pair of country croche's also in a 40.5. I normally wear a 40 and if they were available in that size I would have bought them. They are quite roomy in the toe area!

Hi everyone! My boyfriend bought me my first so Kate's 41.5 in white pearlescent and my god they are so uncomfortable! I have a few pre 2013 pigalle 120s and they are so comfortable I could do a whole beyonce dance routine in them but these so Kate's kill me! I was trying to figure out why I felt like I was gonna fall forward I did some research and found out size 41 to 42 have a 5.5 inch heel! So if you're 41 to 42 and considering buying Kate's huuuuunny..... just know you're walking on a nearly 140mm heel not 120mm, it won't stop me buying more Kate's they're so beautiful!
Hi Maanikinz, I love your white pearlescent so kates. Have you got any side by side pics with the pigalles you mention? With practice I hope the so kates will get easier. I assume you wear a lot of heels

I ordered a pair of yellow Pigalles on pre-order a week ago, expecting them in early May, and they came in yesterday, I am so excited!!!! The color is so far our there for me but I loved it so much that I had to get them.

A few weeks ago I got the Decoltish in black and loved them so much I ordered a pair in pink suede, super comfortable to walk in, my furry baby was very interested in them too! :smile:

Attachments

• Pigalle Yellow.jpg
    Pigalle Yellow.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 1,186
  • Decoltish Pink.jpg
    Decoltish Pink.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 1,228
  • G.jpg
    G.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 1,219
  • R.jpg
    R.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,296
I ordered a pair of yellow Pigalles on pre-order a week ago, expecting them in early May, and they came in yesterday, I am so excited!!!! The color is so far our there for me but I loved it so much that I had to get them.

A few weeks ago I got the Decoltish in black and loved them so much I ordered a pair in pink suede, super comfortable to walk in, my furry baby was very interested in them too! :smile:
They are all lovely

Congrats on your new beauties @loveydovey35 ! What are the Decoltish like? This seem to be a new style and I'm wondering if the toe box similar to some Pigalle Follies I'm eyeing. And do you find them more comfortable than the Pigalles?

Congrats on your new beauties @loveydovey35 ! What are the Decoltish like? This seem to be a new style and I'm wondering if the toe box similar to some Pigalle Follies I'm eyeing. And do you find them more comfortable than the Pigalles?

Hello mIella,
highheeladdict above is correct, they are a combination of the Decollate 554 toebox with a curved heel. I find them extremely comfortable to walk in, and will get more pairs as more colors come out. As you know, the toebox on the Pigalle is smaller, and although I find them comfortable to walk in, they are not as comfortable as the Decoltish, IMO. That did not, however, stop me from buying the Pigalles in a the Full Moon color, they arrived yesterday, and I am wearing them today, love them because they are so different, enough of the neutral, boring colors! :smile:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 1,154
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 1,197
Hello mIella,
highheeladdict above is correct, they are a combination of the Decollate 554 toebox with a curved heel. I find them extremely comfortable to walk in, and will get more pairs as more colors come out. As you know, the toebox on the Pigalle is smaller, and although I find them comfortable to walk in, they are not as comfortable as the Decoltish, IMO. That did not, however, stop me from buying the Pigalles in a the Full Moon color, they arrived yesterday, and I am wearing them today, love them because they are so different, enough of the neutral, boring colors! :smile:

thanks for sharing -they are gorgeous

I have never posted here but wanted to know people's thoughts...purchased my first pair of CL's online directly through their website...have been patiently waiting and they came today. I love these shoes and they are sold out in my size and color everywhere else and they happened to be in stock in my size and color so I bought them. They just came and the size I need is out of stock again but I'm not thrilled with the stitching...is this common/acceptable? Should I return them? I also noticed the loop on the L isn't fully intact. Is this from people trying them on? The stitching bothers me more than the L! Thanks!!!!

They are the Demi You 100 mmIMG_1486744210.408447.jpg

I would return them, write them a letter and they should replace them. Sometimes I purchase directly from the website and when something like this happens they always "mysteriously" have a replacement pair....

I would return them, write them a letter and they should replace them. Sometimes I purchase directly from the website and when something like this happens they always "mysteriously" have a replacement pair....
Thanks for the tip. I called them and the woman was a little dismissive. She told me I could just return them for a refund but wasn't really helpful as far as a replacement goes and gave me two boutiques to call that *may* have them in. It's unfortunate that they can't do that for me as I was on hold with one for a half hour and finally spoke with someone who actually was just taking a message. Ahhh!