*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

I am so sorry to hear about your experience, that is terrible. I have never had a bad experience with them but can understand how frustrating it can be when this happens. If you absolutely love the shoes and you can live with the "defects" keep them, but honestly, there will always be another pair that will steal your heart, for the money that you are paying you should be HAPPY and LOVE your shoes. Good luck.

Hello mIella,
highheeladdict above is correct, they are a combination of the Decollate 554 toebox with a curved heel. I find them extremely comfortable to walk in, and will get more pairs as more colors come out. As you know, the toebox on the Pigalle is smaller, and although I find them comfortable to walk in, they are not as comfortable as the Decoltish, IMO. That did not, however, stop me from buying the Pigalles in a the Full Moon color, they arrived yesterday, and I am wearing them today, love them because they are so different, enough of the neutral, boring colors! :smile:
Thanks that was very helpful! I find the curved heel subtle but very sexy, and the 100mm height appeals to me too as they might be an all-day shoe as opposed to the So Kates. A pair of Decoltish is now on my radar :smile:, just need to find an excuse to spend the money.

That Full Moon colour though WOW eye popping indeed.

I ordered a pair of yellow Pigalles on pre-order a week ago, expecting them in early May, and they came in yesterday, I am so excited!!!! The color is so far our there for me but I loved it so much that I had to get them.

A few weeks ago I got the Decoltish in black and loved them so much I ordered a pair in pink suede, super comfortable to walk in, my furry baby was very interested in them too! :smile:

Gorgeous! I just ordered those light pink ones too! They're going to be my first pair of loubs [emoji7] I hope they're as comfy as you say!

loveeee these, I have a pair in the nude but have only worn them to dinner as they are so painful. Do you wear yours all day, and if so, do you do anything to alleviate the pain?

Unfortunately I can only wear mine to dinner, the theatre, or parties where I do a lot of sitting. I usually end up taking them off at some point as well. I have one pair in regular leather that are a little less painful, but the patent is a killer!