Spring Summer 2017

My SA got my heart bag charm in-store but upon her inspection she noticed a couple faint black specks on it that wouldn't come off :sad: She requested another one so I'm hopeful I get it. Here's a pic she sent me of the charm on the Alma PM; love how it looks against the DE print!

It's beautiful on the bag!!! I hope you get it soon! I need to text my SA again

Hello, ladies and gents! I'm back after a hiatus from designer goods (felt like forever but in actuality I just stopped myself from looking for a few weeks).

I'm out of the loop but quickly saw a photo of the upcoming valentines sunset vernis line!

I need intel, please! I'm on mobile and all my searches for "heart" and "valentine" yielded old results.

Specifically, I have decided I NEED the upcoming HEART VERNIS COIN PURSE!!

1. Does anyone know when it will come in store? (Even an approximation)

2. Any idea how much it will sell for?

I'm going abroad tomorrow specifically to shop (lol) and am hoping this will be in store this week! -crosses fingers-

Hello, ladies and gents! I'm back after a hiatus from designer goods (felt like forever but in actuality I just stopped myself from looking for a few weeks).

I'm out of the loop but quickly saw a photo of the upcoming valentines sunset vernis line!

I need intel, please! I'm on mobile and all my searches for "heart" and "valentine" yielded old results.

Specifically, I have decided I NEED the upcoming HEART VERNIS COIN PURSE!!

1. Does anyone know when it will come in store? (Even an approximation)

2. Any idea how much it will sell for?

I'm going abroad tomorrow specifically to shop (lol) and am hoping this will be in store this week! -crosses fingers-

$610. Supposed to be launched already but I haven't seen any IRL or here on tPF. Probably the ombré effect created production issues that lead to delay? Code is M62409 if you want to check with your SA.