Spring Summer 2017

My apologies if this has already been posted. I just received these photos from my SA.
View attachment 3576759 View attachment 3576763
I love that the zipper goes down the sides of the bag like the empreinte Speedy. Points in its favour since the Speedy 25 is a pretty small bag. I really much prefer the denim epi here than than the tricolor (especially with that silver hardware) but we'll see. Here's hoping for a future Epi Speedy 30 in Noir with Silver Hardware. Plsplsplsplsplsplsplspls. :angel::biggrin:

Reactions: j19 and snibor
I love that the zipper goes down the sides of the bag like the empreinte Speedy. Points in its favour since the Speedy 25 is a pretty small bag. I really much prefer the denim epi here than than the tricolor (especially with that silver hardware) but we'll see. Here's hoping for a future Epi Speedy 30 in Noir with Silver Hardware. Plsplsplsplsplsplsplspls. :angel::biggrin:

I might be tempted to get rid of my DE Speedy B 30 for a Noir Epi version. That small opening drives me batty!

A few years back, LV had Vernis speedy cubes in white and yellow Vernis Damier. Every yellow one I inspected had blue specks. It was sooooo disappointing. I'm not sure what it is about Vernis but it seems to be a problem sometimes.

Last summer I tried to buy a Vernis bag in hot pink. I was in Vegas and looked in 5 different boutiques. All of the bags had tiny black specks! I did a search here on TPF and someone posted a very long time ago that it said they were normal in the LV care booklet that came with the pieces back then. I bought Amarante and Noir instead. Too bad because that little pink heart is so cute!

Reactions: Born4thjuly
My apologies if this has already been posted. I just received these photos from my SA.
View attachment 3576759 View attachment 3576763
Thank you for posting this pics! I was hoping someone would post some more details on the epi speedy...at this stage my SA did not have any details!
However, I am curious to where this exterior pocket with be..with the straps on the sides, I just can't "see" how it will be placed. Hopefully someone will post more pics soon!

Reactions: snibor
Thank you for posting this pics! I was hoping someone would post some more details on the epi speedy...at this stage my SA did not have any details!
However, I am curious to where this exterior pocket with be..with the straps on the sides, I just can't "see" how it will be placed. Hopefully someone will post more pics soon!

+1. I am very curious about the outside pocket placement as well and how easy it will or won't be to get stuff in and out.

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
It might also be a description error. It sure would not be the first time!

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me