The Speedy Gonzales Club!

I am happy that you had a great experience and they could resolve everything in a short time. I am Hungarian, but live in Switzerland, still most of my LV items come from the Budapest Store. They never disappoint, such a great service:smile:

Thanks a lot! Iam german/hungarian [emoji847] but it was my first time in the store in Budapest and my best experiance ever! "Proud"
So i did a little purchase for my hubbys birthday to![emoji3]

Reactions: jszkat
Hihi
I got preloved speedy azur. And somehow only one side tabs (one with lock hole) got so soft and flimsy compare to other side. Does anyone experience that? Shes from 2009. Does my other side tabs and zipper pull gonna eventually get soft and flimsy?

I've now had my speedy 30 DE since Christmas and I'm in LOVE! I'll be honest, when I first opened it, I thought it might be too big. I'm so used to my 25 that I felt like it was overwhelming me. But now that I'm used to it, I can't imagine having somethign smaller. Everything fits, it's not heavy and it's BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, SO happy that I got this bag (ok, so glad my husband got it for me for Christmas)!

I know how u feel- I had my husband take a picture of me when I got my 30, it looked too big on me and I gasped-but now I love it and can't stand to downsize to my 25. There's nothing like having the utility of a full sized bag that is not heavy!

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
I'm debating between a Speedy B 30 and regular Speedy 30. I really don't like the look of that size cross body but wonder if I will really regret not having the strap. I don't carry handheld bags so I don't know if it will drive me crazy not being able to put it on my shoulder when I need hands free. How do people like their regular Speedy with a strap added to it? If you don't have a strap option does it bother you?

I'm debating between a Speedy B 30 and regular Speedy 30. I really don't like the look of that size cross body but wonder if I will really regret not having the strap. I don't carry handheld bags so I don't know if it will drive me crazy not being able to put it on my shoulder when I need hands free. How do people like their regular Speedy with a strap added to it? If you don't have a strap option does it bother you?

You can always purchase a strap. Many people did that in the older days with regular speedies. Just attach under handles on metal. Not perfect but it works. I've done it.

Reactions: Highestcloud

I personally love the look of handheld bags, but ALWAYS find myself reaching for Shoulder Bags. I only use my regular Speedy on relaxed days where I'm not doing much, driving everywhere, or not carrying a lot. Maybe you should try taking off a strap - or tucking in the strap - of one of your Shoulder Bags and try carrying that around all day?

But as mentioned before, people have added straps to their regular Speedys before (:

I personally love the look of handheld bags, but ALWAYS find myself reaching for Shoulder Bags. I only use my regular Speedy on relaxed days where I'm not doing much, driving everywhere, or not carrying a lot. Maybe you should try taking off a strap - or tucking in the strap - of one of your Shoulder Bags and try carrying that around all day?

But as mentioned before, people have added straps to their regular Speedys before (:

Agreed. Maybe try it out. I prefer the look of the classic Speedy but I wanted a bag I could use as my everyday work bag so I'm so glad I made a spontaneous change to B option when purchasing. I sometimes use it hand held but it's not very practical and I keep the strap inside at all times. Often put the strap on after awhile as I buy something and then have too much to carry! Depends on how you want to use it. But B gives you options.

Reactions: rainrowan