H good avail in Japan only - Help/Recommendations

Just wanna briefly share my experience. Was at hermes takashimaya kyoto on 27th Dec 2016, walked in around 4pm and went down to business asking if there is any crocodile kelly bag in smaller sizes. Unfortunately, SA said no stock. But there were multiple bags on display, i believe i saw a few evelyn, garden party, jypsiere and lindy. Good luck to hermes lovers on hunt !

Sadly to report I have no luck in finding any dream bags this time. Was looking for bolide 27 or Constance and the stock in Tokyo was ver limited. I ended up buying a mini halzan (wasn't on my shopping list...) i have been told by various SA that the stock will be replenished on 3rd of 4th of Jan. The head office was closed from Christmas to New year and therefore no stock came in around this time. Good luck to the ones who are going to Tokyo soon. :smile:

Just back from Sapporo.. bad snow condition over the xmas new year period. Hermes claimed no shipment received for a long time this month also due to bad weather conditions and holiday season, many shoppers were in buying mood..I was shocked to see the bag display almOst empty! So unlike Tokyo in October! They do not even have the latest SS collection of scarves and bracelets! But I managed to get a mini constance Izard buckle and gold hardware!

Just back from Sapporo.. bad snow condition over the xmas new year period. Hermes claimed no shipment received for a long time this month also due to bad weather conditions and holiday season, many shoppers were in buying mood..I was shocked to see the bag display almOst empty! So unlike Tokyo in October! They do not even have the latest SS collection of scarves and bracelets! But I managed to get a mini constance Izard buckle and gold hardware!

Congratulations! That's such a wondeful score, could you share a little more detail with us? Was it on the shelf? is prepurchase required? I was there last November, and they give me the vibe that they are not that willing to sell to tourtists....

Sadly to report I have no luck in finding any dream bags this time. Was looking for bolide 27 or Constance and the stock in Tokyo was ver limited. I ended up buying a mini halzan (wasn't on my shopping list...) i have been told by various SA that the stock will be replenished on 3rd of 4th of Jan. The head office was closed from Christmas to New year and therefore no stock came in around this time. Good luck to the ones who are going to Tokyo soon. :smile:

Omg! I will be in tokyo from today and tomorrow as well. Hoping to get a constance 24. [emoji119][emoji119]

I'm just back from Sapporo too! Did not score anything from Hermes this time. No rodeo, no bag. Stock pretty low. Only saw a GP in canvas/leather (blue/black) and a large Bolide in gold at Haneda International Airport.

Hope the stock will be better after the holidays! Good luck to those still in Japan and @Lovehermes89! [emoji6]

May I ask which store in Japan you would suggest to start building a H relationship? H stores at my 2 home cities are just too difficult to get anything, and Im now trying to start relationships in the cities I frequently visit.
Will Ginza flagship in Tokyo a good one? Or I should find a shop thats less touristy? Any good SA to recommend? Unfortunately I dont speak Japanese

May I ask which store in Japan you would suggest to start building a H relationship? H stores at my 2 home cities are just too difficult to get anything, and Im now trying to start relationships in the cities I frequently visit.
Will Ginza flagship in Tokyo a good one? Or I should find a shop thats less touristy? Any good SA to recommend? Unfortunately I dont speak Japanese

More stock in Ginza but also more tourists. I like the Marunochi store as I still get full 8 percent rebate. There was a boyish looking young male SA in the store who is japanese born, of Mongolian origin. He can speak mandarin and English. Sorry I forgotten his name. But he did offered me a B40 (too big!), a halzan blue hydra, a horseshoe charm the last time I was there in Oct. good luck!

Reactions: renet
More stock in Ginza but also more tourists. I like the Marunochi store as I still get full 8 percent rebate. There was a boyish looking young male SA in the store who is japanese born, of Mongolian origin. He can speak mandarin and English. Sorry I forgotten his name. But he did offered me a B40 (too big!), a halzan blue hydra, a horseshoe charm the last time I was there in Oct. good luck!

Thank you Luxzenith! thats great as I do feel Ginza store is so swamped by tourists and cant be bothered. btw, it seems from the thread, most ppl scored Bs and Cs in Japan, but no one got offered Ks? Japanese do love Ks!

Thank you Luxzenith! thats great as I do feel Ginza store is so swamped by tourists and cant be bothered. btw, it seems from the thread, most ppl scored Bs and Cs in Japan, but no one got offered Ks? Japanese do love Ks!

It is also tougher to get bolide there apparently as their SA reserve for their regular clients.. it goes well with their kimonos..

My SA there shared.. japanese love neutrals and black/grey/ dark red shades.. so the tourists do get offered more of the Pop colors! Harder to get etain-etoupe-gold

Last trip.. I kept seeing orange poppy.. every SA was trying to pushing orange poppy Lindy 30 to me in ghw!! Their local market do not like it I think.. unfortunately.. orange poppy dun work for me too..

It is also tougher to get bolide there apparently as their SA reserve for their regular clients.. it goes well with their kimonos..

My SA there shared.. japanese love neutrals and black/grey/ dark red shades.. so the tourists do get offered more of the Pop colors! Harder to get etain-etoupe-gold

Last trip.. I kept seeing orange poppy.. every SA was trying to pushing orange poppy Lindy 30 to me in ghw!! Their local market do not like it I think.. unfortunately.. orange poppy dun work for me too..

Oh no... seems im sharing the same taste as Japanese! secretly hoping for a bolide 27 too.. just that for ppl who based in Asia, seems there is no better bet than Japan:confused1:

Reactions: renet