Wristwatches - what do you wear?

tENAVMB.jpg

:smile:
You are so right. This was my first designer watch. I believe it's called museum watch. its a very simple design but I love it. :smile:
Do you have a photo of your watch? :smile:

Thank you! I actually saw your beautiful Movado which gave me the courage to post mine (I too, haven't seen many Movado watches...wasn't sure if it was "cool" or not).

I love the museum style watches...I ended up getting the Bold version with the numbers (my eyes are getting older, and need to instantly see the time).

Cheers!

Not as high end as all the others on this thread but of all my Movado watches, this is one of my favorites. DH gave it to me for Christmas a few years ago.
IMG_1482356614.916210.jpg
A Cartier tank solo and preloved Rolex are on my wish list but for now, I'm happy with my Movados.

That seamaster is amazing. Love the simplicity and elegance of the design.

Thank you, I've been wearing it almost daily [emoji4] Love the teak dial and diamond markers. But kicking myself in the butt for not getting the Oyster Perpetual instead as the retail price has gone up 75% compared to the Seamaster, only 35%.

Thank you, I've been wearing it almost daily [emoji4] Love the teak dial and diamond markers. But kicking myself in the butt for not getting the Oyster Perpetual instead as the retail price has gone up 75% compared to the Seamaster, only 35%.

Ah, nvie! I love that Omega Aqua Terra of yours! It's the one I've been thinking about for oh, maybe, 3 or 4 years or more lol. You and I have even discussed it previously on tPF. My plan is to get it when I next travel to Europe or I'm going to buy one of Rolex's new 28 mm SS with black dial, diamond markers (if they come out with that model in 2017).

Ah, nvie! I love that Omega Aqua Terra of yours! It's the one I've been thinking about for oh, maybe, 3 or 4 years or more lol. You and I have even discussed it previously on tPF. My plan is to get it when I next travel to Europe or I'm going to buy one of Rolex's new 28 mm SS with black dial, diamond markers (if they come out with that model in 2017).

Hi there youngster, thank you for your comment. That baby has been my daily watch for sometime. By the way, there's a 34mm and 38.5mm for ladies which were added last year, if I'm not mistaken.

I saw your lovely Oyster Perpetual 31mm in blue dial on the Rolex thread. It's a beautiful watch but is definitely too similar to the Omega Aqua Terra 30mm. I was considering the Oyster Perpetual 31mm but SA told me I would regret getting it, really too similar. 28mm SS/WG would be a nice addition to your collection, if it is offered. [emoji4]

Last edited: