November 2016 Purchases

Lol!!!

Here's the bag that broke my resolution... tell me you would have been tempted too! She is such a beauty and excellent condition, how can anyone resist [emoji7]

Pre-owned 8 series beige caviar mini with silver hardware

View attachment 3535773

Now let's see how I last the next 30 days... (I don't have very high expectations btw)

That was.... fast. Haha!! But it's completely worth it! On the bright side it's about 27 days left now........ [emoji23]

Reactions: yinnie
IMG_1480713694.970946.jpg
IMG_1480713704.199154.jpg

My rectangular mini came today. It definitely is more ivory than white. Moreso than the pic shows. I love it though- it's very elegant. I think I'll have an easier time pairing it with my outfits than a stark white. Already have plans for it!

This is my first caviar bag. I normally prefer lamb, but with ivory I thought it safer to go caviar :smile:

I also got the turquoise caviar flat cardholder, thanks to another lovely TPFer on the Shopping thread. Done for the rest of the year -- fingers crossed!

View attachment 3537134
View attachment 3537135

My rectangular mini came today. It definitely is more ivory than white. Moreso than the pic shows. I love it though- it's very elegant. I think I'll have an easier time pairing it with my outfits than a stark white. Already have plans for it!

This is my first caviar bag. I normally prefer lamb, but with ivory I thought it safer to go caviar :smile:

I also got the turquoise caviar flat cardholder, thanks to another lovely TPFer on the Shopping thread. Done for the rest of the year -- fingers crossed!

Beautiful - I love ivory, especially in winter!

Reactions: JoeyLouis
View attachment 3537134
View attachment 3537135

wow! This is so pretty! Is this the white from Cuba 17? Congrats!

What color is this? It's gorgeous!

It's called Marlene. I tried to buy it at Neiman a few months ago and they told me they were all out/possibly discontinued. It's not. Its on the Nordstrom website. I did know that so I was super excited in Paris. The lovely SA gave us tons of samples as I don't think he ever saw someone so excited about a lipstick - lol

Reactions: Lealu