November 2016 Purchases

View attachment 3537134
View attachment 3537135

My rectangular mini came today. It definitely is more ivory than white. Moreso than the pic shows. I love it though- it's very elegant. I think I'll have an easier time pairing it with my outfits than a stark white. Already have plans for it!

This is my first caviar bag. I normally prefer lamb, but with ivory I thought it safer to go caviar :smile:

I also got the turquoise caviar flat cardholder, thanks to another lovely TPFer on the Shopping thread. Done for the rest of the year -- fingers crossed!

Gorgeous, congratulations!! Still waiting to see it IRL! Any modeling shots?

Gorgeous, congratulations!! Still waiting to see it IRL! Any modeling shots?
Hii - no modeling shots yet. Well, I did do one for DH as a way to introduce the bag LOL, but my room was too messy so there will be no posting of that hahaha. "Is that a new bag?" "oh yea... this is the replacement for the pink defective one."

I think it may be tricky pairing with white clothes tho, but that's okay.

View attachment 3537134
View attachment 3537135

My rectangular mini came today. It definitely is more ivory than white. Moreso than the pic shows. I love it though- it's very elegant. I think I'll have an easier time pairing it with my outfits than a stark white. Already have plans for it!

This is my first caviar bag. I normally prefer lamb, but with ivory I thought it safer to go caviar :smile:

I also got the turquoise caviar flat cardholder, thanks to another lovely TPFer on the Shopping thread. Done for the rest of the year -- fingers crossed!
She's gorgeous...do you have the item number?

A little overdue....here are my spoils from November: the cat collection

0f3a4adc1bd08db7d48a966012f06073.jpg

264f3d7845044eaa0666cc6b48c722c7.jpg