November 2016 Purchases

lindamirella

Dec 15, 2013
I haven't found any thread yet? So I thought making a new thread for November 2016 purchases!

( delete if it already exists )

Sent from my SM-G920F using PurseForum mobile app

Kicking off my birthday month with this one - I won't draw it out except to say I have wanted him for years now and finally added him to my collection.

Black lambskin boy with brushed RHW in the small size. And yes, he's lambskin and yes I love lambskin!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and yes I know about the potential corner wear and scratches but the heart wants what it wants!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

IMG_1478013552.558045.jpgIMG_1478013600.362627.jpgIMG_1478013608.401691.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! From the looks of cruise so far, I am thinking this will be a great month!!!

Kicking off my birthday month with this one - I won't draw it out except to say I have wanted him for years now and finally added him to my collection.

Black lambskin boy with brushed RHW in the small size. And yes, he's lambskin and yes I love lambskin!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and yes I know about the potential corner wear and scratches but the heart wants what it wants!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

View attachment 3509046View attachment 3509047View attachment 3509048

Thanks for letting me share! From the looks of cruise so far, I am thinking this will be a great month!!!

FANTASTIC!! So beautiful, ceedoan! Major congrats and the leather looks luscious. :love:

Congrats! Perfect for all your gorgeous SLG collection!

Yay!! Congrats on such a beautiful lambskin!! :girlsigh::heart: Happy birthday! :drinks:

Beautiful!!! Congrats!

My black caviar rect mini...I'm in loveeeee. The lghw is perfect. I like the new smaller pebbled caviar...it feels smoother. I'm just so happy & thankful I finally got it in the combo I've been waiting for
It pays off to wait. So lucky of you to get her so soon. I'm still waiting for my Bloomies SA to call.