Ode to Kelly Sellier

Will be using this elegant beauty later tonight. BBK 28 sellier ghw.

I am thinking if I should get another Kelly. What about a Gold Kelly sellier 28 ghw or go vintage with Rouge H box Kelly sellier 28 ghw? Hmmm.... your thoughts and comments please. Thank you. [emoji253]

ee1843a532fbc7e2b6df23b705518be9.jpg

I am thinking if I should get another Kelly. What about a Gold Kelly sellier 28 ghw or go vintage with Rouge H box Kelly sellier 28 ghw? Hmmm.... your thoughts and comments please. Thank you. [emoji253]

This is a classic beauty indeed. RH Box is my automatic choice. ❤️

Reactions: Miss Al

Your BBK is just gorgeous!!

Like your BBK, Rouge H box is a true classic - it is elegant and dressy. I personally would go with the Gold as it is more casual and since you've already have a BBK, the Gold can be used for a slightly less dressier event, more like an everyday bag. Plus, it will be a good excuse because it serves a different 'purpose' if you know what I mean [emoji16][emoji16]

This is a classic beauty indeed. RH Box is my automatic choice. [emoji173]️
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]
Your BBK is just gorgeous!!

Like your BBK, Rouge H box is a true classic - it is elegant and dressy. I personally would go with the Gold as it is more casual and since you've already have a BBK, the Gold can be used for a slightly less dressier event, more like an everyday bag. Plus, it will be a good excuse because it serves a different 'purpose' if you know what I mean [emoji16][emoji16]
Even if I get the Gold... my heart will flutter each time I think of Rouge H. Seems like I need another 2 Kellys. [emoji16]

Reactions: amorris

Beautiful and classic.

As for #2, IMHO there is nothing as beautiful as vintage Rouge H box with ghetto. Mine is a retourne and I never tire of looking at her.