Ode to Kelly Sellier

Here is the latest addition to my H family... this box of joy just arrived this morning.

Presenting Miss Rouge H box Kelly 28 ghw

10fdc01cfcf945b8abeba30ebe812da2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays!

Here is the latest addition to my H family... this box of joy just arrived this morning.

Presenting Miss Rouge H box Kelly 28 ghw

10fdc01cfcf945b8abeba30ebe812da2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays!

Such a beautiful bag [emoji7] and the perfect Xmas gift! Happy Holidays [emoji319][emoji92]

Reactions: Miss Al
I just want to say that my Rouge H K is now my fav H bag. I brought her out for shopping yesterday and I just love her so so much. Lol. She is the ultimate beauty and I can't help kicking myself for getting the BBK first. Rouge H K should have been my first K! I can use her everyday... I'm now a K girl. :heart:

Reactions: Serva1
I just want to say that my Rouge H K is now my fav H bag. I brought her out for shopping yesterday and I just love her so so much. Lol. She is the ultimate beauty and I can't help kicking myself for getting the BBK first. Rouge H K should have been my first K! I can use her everyday... I'm now a K girl. :heart:
We are bag twins and mine is my favorite bag as well!

Reactions: Miss Al
Thanks. Btw, I can't wait to see your 2nd Rouge H K bag...
Sigh....it arrived and the person who found it for me thought it was Rouge H and it is not, it's Noisette. It's really pretty, though, and I'll post photos of it in the Box calf thread rather than here as it's retourné. The bag is from 1952 and has no cracks, no dryness, no undone stitches....quite amazing. A real example of H craftsmanship.
I'm on the hunt now for more vintage 28s :biggrin:

Reactions: Serva1 and Miss Al