New Sprouse Leopard Stole/Scarf Colors!!

Hi Everyone, I have tried searching but without any luck.....can one or more if you lively ladies put together a reference list with year & colors released for all the Stephen Sprouse Leopard shawls? TIA ��

Does anyone own the 'new' Indigo Blue Leopard scarf? I've been out of the game a while but I saw it on the website today and holy shiz is it pretty.
Thinking of hunting it down but would love to see a 'real life' picture :smile:

Reactions: Possum
Leopard Stole Indigo. The colours are :love: and the stole goes well with black and darkblue clothes. Didn't expect that from the LV homepage. :blush::hbeat:
img_1862.jpg

@Jen: Did you already get yours? You should really try it on at the store, didn' expect this shawl will get my heart so much.;)

Reactions: LVLux
Guys, do you think the LV scarf like the stephen sprouse leo is a waste of money like others would say because of the quality of the fabric? It's on the pricey side and within just a few uses, it is like snag city already. Do you guys find it a regrettable purchase or not?

I don't regret my purchases at all. The stoles are so soft and dressy, I love them so much. The only thing is, you mustn't think about pulling threads. But if you invest a bit of time and love, you can tear them nearly almost back. Try the stoles, if you like them and then make your decision, good luck.

:heart:I received my indigo blue leopard stole a little while ago and I wear it ALL the time! :heart: The dark blue IRL is not as bright as the website pics IMO. :heart:

IMG_5803_zpsp1i3jxee.jpg

Reactions: Possum
Leopard Stole Indigo. The colours are :love: and the stole goes well with black and darkblue clothes. Didn't expect that from the LV homepage. :blush::hbeat:
View attachment 3523541

@Jen: Did you already get yours? You should really try it on at the store, didn' expect this shawl will get my heart so much.;)

Congrats @Firebird!, it's stunning :heart: I didn't end up getting it, I managed to talk myself out of it... though your photo is making me regret that decision!

Guys, do you think the LV scarf like the stephen sprouse leo is a waste of money like others would say because of the quality of the fabric? It's on the pricey side and within just a few uses, it is like snag city already. Do you guys find it a regrettable purchase or not?

Personally, I don't regret my purchases (think I own 7 SS Leo scarves now?), with a little care you can avoid pulls (no zippers/jewellery- necklaces,earrings etc. with sharp/pointy bits). Pulls aren't that noticeable because of the pattern anyway so if they do happen, take a breath and carry on :biggrin:

They removed all the Leopard Stole in Canada Website, dont know in US except for the Blurry Leopard Stole. Does this mean it is getting discontinued already? I want to buy the classic Brown color. Can someone enlighten me? Thank you.