New Sprouse Leopard Stole/Scarf Colors!!

Guys, do you think the LV scarf like the stephen sprouse leo is a waste of money like others would say because of the quality of the fabric? It's on the pricey side and within just a few uses, it is like snag city already. Do you guys find it a regrettable purchase or not?
I don't regret any of my purchases. I LVoe these stoles, and so does my DD. I've given her a couple of them to start off her collection.

Is this normal for a brand new stephen sprouse leopard stole? I mean the piling of the fabric all over the scarf? I just bought one yesterday and I haven’t even take it out of the dust bag yet. It looks as if the fabric is being pulled out. It didn’t touched any of my clothes yet. Can someone shed some light on this one.

Attachments

• 42FEEEC4-4BB4-4EB6-986C-DC3F6DDA3F67.jpeg
    42FEEEC4-4BB4-4EB6-986C-DC3F6DDA3F67.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 288
  • 68680F38-C038-4646-9711-694B4BF4832B.jpeg
    68680F38-C038-4646-9711-694B4BF4832B.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 292
Hi, does anyone know why so many of the photos have been deleted from this thread, it is quite annoying?
They are people's individual photos and up to them what they do with them. They might have used a photo hosting site to post them and have moved or deleted the photos so the photos no longer show up as the link is incorrect. Absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Sorry to resurrect and old thread but I was wondering if anyone would still wear a sprouse scarf. I bought one years ago and barely wore it. I feel a little self-conscious wearing it now since it was so popular a long time ago. It's a beautiful scarf but I somehow seems dated because of how massively popular it was when it came out.

I think I have 6 or 7 of them (different colour ways). I wear them in winter still- admittedly I favour the original "marron" colour. I still think they are beautiful scarves but they probably aren't as "cool" as they were once... I feel like the current aesthetic is very much neutrals and no wild splashes of colour. I doubt any of my colleagues/the average person would know it was an LV scarf as I don't tend to have the Louis Vuitton logo on show.

I don't wear things for their cool factor, if I still love something I'll wear it. If it isn't something you feel comfortable wearing or love anymore, rehome it and get something else that you love and want to wear :smile: it does no good sitting in a closet unused.

Reactions: jess236
Thanks for your opinion. I don't obsess about the "cool" factor as I do wear some bags and other items from years ago. The issue with the sprouse scarf is that it was everywhere and so popular that it seems to define a certain time too much. In my case, the people I know would recognize LV scarves. I have the original one which is more neutral. I still think it's beautiful but I might think about "rehoming it".