GG Marmont Bag Club

Do we know which styles come in the black and white? I believe I only saw 2 styles on Gucci.con, neither of which were the camera bags. Also, do we know if all of the black/white chevron bags have the heart instead of the GG on back?

I don't know exactly how many styles of black & white Marmont bags there are, but I know of three sizes in the camera bag style, a WOC style, tote and the flap bag in several sizes. All of the ones I've seen have the woven black heart on the back of the bag.
Here's the back of my camera bag : gucmarm2.jpg

Some of the other b&w Marmont bags -
marmb&w1.jpg marmflap1.jpg marmtot1        443501_DRWRT_1089_001_074_0000_Light-GG-Marmont-matelass-tote.jpgmarm4outfit_1065164_1_large.jpg

I don't know exactly how many styles of black & white Marmont bags there are, but I know of three sizes in the camera bag style, a WOC style, tote and the flap bag in several sizes. All of the ones I've seen have the woven black heart on the back of the bag.
Here's the back of my camera bag : View attachment 3489351

View attachment 3489352 View attachment 3489353 View attachment 3489354View attachment 3489355

I [emoji173]️ your camera bag Straight-Laced!
Thank you for sharing as I didn't know they had the heart on the back !

I [emoji173]️ your camera bag Straight-Laced!
Thank you for sharing as I didn't know they had the heart on the back !

You're welcome & thank you!
I love the 'secret' heart design on the back of the bag - a subtle contrast to the big, bold, gold GG on the front.

The chevron velvet Marmont bags have a tonal stitched heart shape on the back :heart:

Reactions: Crunchy2
Here's the back of my camera bag : View attachment 3489351

View attachment 3489352 View attachment 3489353 View attachment 3489354View attachment 3489355
Where did u get ur camera bag??? I've been looking for this one!