GG Marmont Bag Club

I've heard so many crazy things about NetAporter! Other TPFers have scared me with their replica horror stories. Appreciate the heads up!
??????
I've never heard of any major issues with Net-a-Porter. Some customer service issues every so often, like any big store, but issues with replicas? I doubt it. Though not above criticism, Net-a-Porter is a very legitimate online store. You can shop there with confidence.

If anyone sees a black velvet Marmont in small - please let me know! Selfridges, MyTheresa, and Gucci.com have had it, but it seems to be sold out everywhere. Do any of you think they may restock before the Holidays? Does Gucci ever introduce new models or colors specifically FOR the holidays? Do I go ahead and purchase the black leather version? I've only seen in photos. The velvet is so beautiful in that dark saturated black, but is the leather more practical?? I'm driving myself crazy with this!! Thanks for indulging me. [emoji4]

Bump bump. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated!

A

Hi
Have you checked matchesfashion.com ? I think they have a big selection but sell out quick. I'm pretty sure I saw the small on there.
Good luck![emoji1374]

Hi - I've checked Matches every day for over a month! They are the only company that has stated they will get them back in stock, but they have no idea when. I can find the all leather version and am tempted to get, and also the pink. However a friend of mine was recently in Italy and said the pink looked like something from Hello Kitty. [emoji20] From the photo I do not think so, but I haven't seen any of them in person yet. I hate going to the mall, but may need to see. Sadly the Gucci SA's here - and one in NYC I've contacted - know way less than I do about these bags. :/

Has anyone here purchased from The Italist??

Hi - I've checked Matches every day for over a month! They are the only company that has stated they will get them back in stock, but they have no idea when. I can find the all leather version and am tempted to get, and also the pink. However a friend of mine was recently in Italy and said the pink looked like something from Hello Kitty. [emoji20] From the photo I do not think so, but I haven't seen any of them in person yet. I hate going to the mall, but may need to see. Sadly the Gucci SA's here - and one in NYC I've contacted - know way less than I do about these bags. :/

Has anyone here purchased from The Italist??
I have bought two pair of marmont mid heels from them and they've been wonderful to work with. It was a huge savings and I got both pair within several days.