GG Marmont Bag Club

Hi all, I have purchased a gucci marmont bag. I have noticed there is a crease in the leather from the side. (See photo) would you keep or return? Apart from this the bag is perfect but I’m worried the creases may worsen over time.
Hi! What did you end up doing? I have a small camera bag and the bottom of the leather creased just like yours from me using it and i was able to iron it out with heat. I put a t-shirt over the area and ran a curling iron the side without the clamp over the spot until it smoothed out. I've only had to do it once and it's stayed smooth since. =)

Has anyone dyed a marmont bag? I love this style and size but got another gold bag so I never use this anymore. Only used a few times. Basically new! Thinking of dying it black (or selling and buying a black)

Anyone have experience with dyeing their bag?

Anyone interested in purchasing? Will do thru PayPal. Will ship internationally and located in Canada. I’m a PB OG!

Attachments

• IMG_2719.jpeg
    IMG_2719.jpeg
    352 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2720.jpeg
    IMG_2720.jpeg
    356.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2721.jpeg
    IMG_2721.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2722.jpeg
    IMG_2722.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 4
Has anyone dyed a marmont bag? I love this style and size but got another gold bag so I never use this anymore. Only used a few times. Basically new! Thinking of dying it black (or selling and buying a black)

Anyone have experience with dyeing their bag?

Anyone interested in purchasing? Will do thru PayPal. Will ship internationally and located in Canada. I’m a PB OG!
From my experience, I would only dye patent leather. This leather I would use leather paint with a finisher on top. It has to be deglazed first to remove the current finish though, or it’ll just peel and crack. Angelus has good stuff.

Reactions: VodooDoll
Thanks! Yes I’ve used leather paint before on shoes. I wouldn’t paint this. I would definitely dye it. I have dyed a bag myself before - I just mean specifically has anyone dyed a Gucci marmot themselves or professionally? If so pls share photos! TYIA