The Loewe Puzzle

I think this bag is my current obsession!
but the price is pretty high to me. I buy Chanel and Celine and some other designer bags for price more than this but those brands hold their value really well

what do you think about this puzzle bag? is the price worth it?

anyone have this beautiful bag? please post yours and I love to see the modeling pics :smile:
also would be great if you can state the model, size and price where you bought it

meanwhile I'm posting some photos I found online ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460318187.550824.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460318205.273009.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460318215.566285.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460318228.001324.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460318236.470649.jpg

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I own this bag and I love it for it's versatility. It is comfortable to wear and the craftsmanship is beautiful! I have the small size I I bought it in Paris for $1600 euro last year.

I love this design, the way it looks, the multiple carry options. I was all set to add it to my wish list, but when I saw it in person, I was disappointed because the opening seems really small. I knew it would be a problem for me and I'd be scratching my hand on the zipper all the time, so I regretfully put it down and walked away. :sad:

Hi all

How has your bag held up over the years? Do you still use it? Any issues? I tried on the bag at Nordstrom yesterday. There is a lot to love about the bag. Questions:
- The bag came unclipped (I had heard only the PS1 having this issue). Is this an issue with Loewe bags? It was unnerving - one moment the bag was in my hands, the next it had slipped out!
- One of the line edges was sort of poking out. I am not describing this well (sorry!). I don't know if this is how it was supposed to be, or maybe it was just that particular bag.
- Does the leather get scratched easily (I am thinking of the saddle color)
- How is the after market service? Their website said 2 years limited warranty (which seemed a little short for a high end brand?)

My Nordstrom had only the one piece (which was the display piece). I don't want to buy that piece. I looked on Nordies website - the color was back ordered and likely to ship after 6 months!! I prefer to buy from Nordies because of their fantastic CS :smile:

Thanks
Rupa

You may get more responses if you ask this on the Loewe thread. Mine hasn't arrived yet and I've only handled one once for about 20mins in Barney's so I can't be of much help sorry!

I don't have one but I was looking into getting one. Leaning towards not. However FYI you can buy on Selfridges U.K. Site ship to US, for less. Of course you don't get the piece of mind you get buying locally though.

I don't have one but I was looking into getting one. Leaning towards not. However FYI you can buy on Selfridges U.K. Site ship to US, for less. Of course you don't get the piece of mind you get buying locally though.
May I ask why you are leaning towards not? I know it's definitely not for everyone but the leather was so divine and it's such a well made bag.
Selfridges is exactly where I ordered mine! Got a nice discount too!

May I ask why you are leaning towards not? I know it's definitely not for everyone but the leather was so divine and it's such a well made bag.

I wasn't sure how often I would use it. And the bag seems harder to access inside. What color did you end up getting? Let me know what you think when you receive yours!

I wasn't sure how often I would use it. And the bag seems harder to access inside. What color did you end up getting? Let me know what you think when you receive yours!
I ordered the coral one! Yea I played with it a good bit while on vacay in San Fran, put all of the things I usually carry in it and out of it. Played with the different ways it can be worn. For me it's the perfect "Boston" like bag but with an edgier architectural appeal that's perfect for my esthetic!

Attachments

• IMG_8628.JPG
    IMG_8628.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 9,899
Is this the one for 1575 GBP? Will I be charged shipping? Taxes? Sorry - never ordered from any international site before.
I ordered the coral one! Yea I played with it a good bit while on vacay in San Fran, put all of the things I usually carry in it and out of it. Played with the different ways it can be worn. For me it's the perfect "Boston" like bag but with an edgier architectural appeal that's perfect for my esthetic!
This is EXACTLY the reason I want the bag - I love the Speedy but this seems edgier. However, I want a tan one - don't see that on Selfridges. I don't think Coral will go well with my wardrobe :sad:

I am debating between this and the LV Petite Noe in Epi leather. What do you all think? I am so confused. Have been looking at bags FOR EVER....