the Angelina Jolie thread

Why would I not be calm talking about people I don't know to people I don't know that have no effect on my life?!

When you end statements or questions with "?!?!?!?" it comes off as frantic and the complete opposite of calm. Also, when you combine that with a "what planet are you from?!?!?" question, it conveys anything but calmness.

Why would I not be calm talking about people I don't know to people I don't know that have no effect on my life?!
2i053ig.gif

I know what you are saying, but imo she should have kept it quiet..any public statement blaming their father is just wrong..regardless of the truth..whatever that may be..

I mean there were photos of both of them hugging very recently!...how confusing must that be for these kids?..sorry, for all the class that she has been trying to portray, this just doesn't show it...imo..

Lol Who knew Brangelina is your typical ratched family with the drunken messiness and loud fighting.

Last edited:
It depends on IF it is true or not, and what there is to the story (or stories). And that is not the same as throwing them under the bus. That's what I'm debating. People are just assuming Brad is totally innocent and all facts are not yet out. And may never be.
Aren't you assuming that Angelina is the innocent one? Can't throw shade at others for doing the same thing.

Aren't you assuming that Angelina is the innocent one? Can't throw shade at others for doing the same thing.

I'm not assuming anything! I've said we don't know the whole story. But others are saying she's lying and he would never do something like that, and she made up all these stories, when none of the stories that have come out have even for sure come from her. They come from "sources".

It's not Angie's job to stop poverty and wars, unless the govts in the world want to stop the wars, they will always be there. Her job is to make the ordinary people, like us help, give hands and donate and bring the press to the locations. Without her visiting these places, no one would know how the refugees real conditions are. We'd all be busy talking about Taylor and Kanye's beef and look away from the results of the wars caused by greedy b*stards. Do you think people would care if it was Angela Merkel or Hillary ******* who are busy visiting the refugees?

But do any of us actually care more because Angelina went and opened our eyes?? 99% of us are still expending more energy talking about Kanye than actually doing anything about refugees' quality of life. We collectively do look away from the results of wars every single day.

(This is not meant to be snarky, though it sounds that way. )

I'm not an admirer of Angelina's humanitarian work. If I had to choose something to admire about her I'd say adopting children in need is much more admirable. I may be cynical and think it's more about the pageantry than about the kids' welfare, but at least it's actually doing something.

When you end statements or questions with "?!?!?!?" it comes off as frantic and the complete opposite of calm. Also, when you combine that with a "what planet are you from?!?!?" question, it conveys anything but calmness.
Oh, ok. Well I can assure you that you did not make me frantic!!! Do you think you actually have the power?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm not assuming anything! I've said we don't know the whole story. But others are saying she's lying and he would never do something like that, and she made up all these stories, when none of the stories that have come out have even for sure come from her. They come from "sources".
For someone who is not assuming there sure seems to be a lot of defending going on....

Reactions: nycmom and tweegy