the Angelina Jolie thread

It's really funny how you accidentally receive a nasty PM about YOU, which was clearly meant to go to someone else. Next time please double check the recipient's name

:lol:
LMAO This thread is too much!

slqrm9.gif

I don't love or hate Angelina ... Just a question though. What has her humanitarian work actually accomplished? All she does is visit and meet with refugees and displaced people. The poverty is still there, refugee camps keep growing... But I guess that's a different conversation.

The Jolie-Pitt foundation has donated a lot of money as well.. So that makes Brad a humanitarian as well.

I'll get back to you on the first one - my bf (soon to be husband :heart: ) works in the field and has data on this.

And yes, no one is denying that Brad is a humanitarian too. He's done a lot of work in New Orleans, among other places.

Reactions: bisousx
Putting your kids in a statement is not blaming the kids or throwing them under the bus. Throwing something under the bus means blatantly blaming them for something. Though the kids may blame themselves, that is not HER blaming them. She blamed Brad for how he supposedly treats/raises them.

And did SHE mention he was fighting with Maddox?? Or did someone else?
I know what you are saying, but imo she should have kept it quiet..any public statement blaming their father is just wrong..regardless of the truth..whatever that may be..

I mean there were photos of both of them hugging very recently!...how confusing must that be for these kids?..sorry, for all the class that she has been trying to portray, this just doesn't show it...imo..

I don't love or hate Angelina ... Just a question though. What has her humanitarian work actually accomplished? All she does is visit and meet with refugees and displaced people. The poverty is still there, refugee camps keep growing... But I guess that's a different conversation.

The Jolie-Pitt foundation has donated a lot of money as well.. So that makes Brad a humanitarian as well.

It's not Angie's job to stop poverty and wars, unless the govts in the world want to stop the wars, they will always be there. Her job is to make the ordinary people, like us help, give hands and donate and bring the press to the locations. Without her visiting these places, no one would know how the refugees real conditions are. We'd all be busy talking about Taylor and Kanye's beef and look away from the results of the wars caused by greedy b*stards. Do you think people would care if it was Angela Merkel or Hillary ******* who are busy visiting the refugees?

If she is so concerned about their well being, which she should be, which would hurt a child more........your dad yelling at you.....or telling the entire world that your dad is abusive,which now all 6 kids will live with??????

It depends on IF it is true or not, and what there is to the story (or stories). And that is not the same as throwing them under the bus. That's what I'm debating. People are just assuming Brad is totally innocent and all facts are not yet out. And may never be.